Tres

I woke up once again. This time, my bandages were removed, being set on a table. Someone was sitting next to me. Their upper body was a shade of emerald green, and their lower body was obscured by a cape, which had a diamond shape on their necktie. Two pairs of antlers (I think) sprouted from their head, firefly fruits and vines were hanging onto said antlers, illuminating their face. 

I looked over to them. To my surprise, they looked back. There was an awkward silence between us, before they finally spoke.

"...Do you feel better?" They asked. I took a minute to respond.

"Uh... Yes? Where am I?" Their gaze went over to the door.

"Hold on. I'll get your friends." The figure stood up. I finally got a good look at them. Their entire face was made of leaves, and the lower body was a tree trunk. Infact, his antlers turned out to be branches. The person walked over to the door, walking out of the room. I was expecting some sort of wait, but right as they opened it, someone sprinted to where I was and hug-tackled me. It was leafy. She wasn't wearing her usual armor, instead she wore a comfy pair of cotton pajamas, so did everyone else, actually. Needle and Teardrop entered the room, wearing the same clothes as Leafy. At this point, I was too tired to say anything. The same person also entered the room. Leafy finally stopped choking me, and hopped off the bed.

"Pin!! I'm so glad you're awake!" She turned to the other green figure. "Oh yeah, by the way, this is tree!"

"Tree?" I blinked.

"Yes." He walked over to me. "Shortly after you passed out, I got backup help for the rest enemies. Unfortunately, I couldn't fully heal you since I used most of my mana on the hordes, so try not to-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I tried sitting up. Upon moving my body a single inch, I immediately shot back in pain. An electrifying sensation coursed through my whole body, as I crashed back into bed.

"...Yeah. Until you're strong enough to stand up again, you'll have to stay in bed for the time being." The non-coniferous evergreen told me.

"Fine. But can you at least explain where I am?" I asked. The curtains were drawn, so I had no way of knowing what time it was. Not to mention, I woke up in a strange room where everything was green and flora based, and I was completely immoble. Luckily, Needle answered.

"You're in the Florian conservatory. More specifically, the house inside of it."

Tree interrupted.

"And you're in my room."

"Oh, that makes sense."

Wait.

"So basically, I passed out in battle, Tree took over for me... And then what?"

"What do you mean?" Tree tilted his head.

"I mean, surely you couldn't have taken out all of the troops by yourself, right? Even with Needle, TD, and Leafy's help." 

He sighed, shaking his head.

"Unfortunately not. The eastern wall was run over. Lollipop's evacuating everyone in the area right now."

I sat up, ignoring the pain in my body.

"What?!" I repeated.

Needle looked at me with a guilty expression.

"Pin, that also means your house as well."

I passed out for the second time.

————

Yippeee another chapter keeps the demons away (I'm going insane)

540 words. If you're wondering why they're getting shorter it's because I just started dividing them into chapters, disorganized I know.