5. Reena/ Vijay

Reena

Netflix and pizza was just boring me a lot so I went to my balcony for some fresh air

Netflix and pizza was just boring me a lot so I went to my balcony for some fresh air. I feel so much better. Just a second later I saw someone waving at him. At first I thought he was some drunk guy fooling around but then I looked closer and the face looked similar. I got scared when my phone rang out of no where increasing my anxiety.

It was Vijay.

"Hello!"

"Dumb girl I am waving you since when." He said jumping.

"What are you doing here?" I asked low enough.

"Ice cream khane chalogi?" He asked in a very cute voice.

"What? It's 1:30 a.m. and you are asking me for ice cream?"

"Ice cream doesn't have any time come on."

He kept convincing me and was just not ready to leave so I agreed to sneak out from my own house for the first time.

Thank God bhaiyaa had gone out for tonight otherwise he could have caught me very easily.

"Vijayyy!!!! Marvayega Tu kisi din. What's this behaviour?" I hit him on his shoulder.

"Showing you how to live life." He squeezed my nose with his thumb and index finger which made me shy and happy.

I sat on his bike.

"Keep the speed low." I ordered.

"That wouldn't be fun." He said winking in the rear view mirror.

"I wanna stay alive okay."

"Mere hote huye kuch nhi hoga." He assured me by looking at me and I got convinced.

I was taking the support of the handle behind me but when he increased the speed more I didn't realize that I was actually hugging him.

When he stopped the bike in front of an ice cream parlor I opened my eyes and took my hands off him.

"Sorry." I apologized feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay." He blinked.

He ordered ice cream and sat on a bench.

"So you are afraid of excess speed?" He asked rubbing his hands.

"Alot." I replied.

"Why?" He asked while taking a bite of his ice cream and looked at my dull expression to this question.

"It's fine if you don't wanna answer."