𝟬𝟬𝟯 she's the kind of book you can't put down

CHAPTER THREE

CHAPTER THREE.
she's the kind of the book you
can't put down

     FEYRE BLANCHARD didn't speak much for the next couple of days

     Instead she just kept to herself either in the comfort of her cabin, on top of the hill with a bow and arrow in hand, or deep in the woods, surrounded by dozens of tall trees where she would sit and play on her guitar gifted to her by her absent father. She didn't spend much time with her sisters, or even Luke for that matter, which was a rarity these days. Campers were worried about the girl. Even Chiron pulled her aside and questioned Feyre about her strange shift in behaviour. She went from being a bubbly and bright girl, to being as quiet as a mouse. It was unusual to say the least.

     But Feyre couldn't bring herself to tell Chiron the reason behind her sudden shift in moods.

     You could say she had Percy Jackson to thanks for that. Ever since Feyre saw the young blond boy in her dream the night before he arrived at camp, she couldn't shake this insatiable feeling that his arrival was only the beginning of something. . . Something big. It was the most logical explanation. She would sit there, whether it was her bunk, the hilltop, or her spot in the woods, and she would analyse every last detail of her dream from that night, pick it apart until she found something worth remembering. Why else would she dream about a future he was clearly apart of only hours before she formally met him passed out in the infirmary?

     It made Feyre begin to wonder what part would Percy play in the moments leading up to her death. She saw Annabeth, Grover, and Delia in her dream too. However, there was still this nagging feeling drilling into the back of her skull that told her Percy was a part of something bigger. She didn't what it was yet. But she singled him out in her dream for a reason. Maybe he could help save Feyre from her fate. Or he was the key to stopping it all together. It could potentially be a pipe dream. Feyre wasn't naive, and she knew it was a long shot. But if Percy was the key to saving her own life, she was going to use him to the best of her ability.