🌸Braker and a Chef🌸

💠💠💠
It had been a few weeks since the competition was crushed. Things where supposes to go back to normal, back to being rivals. That's actually not at all what happened. Both Muzan and Michikatsu had grew over their shared time to like one another. Although Muzan would never admit it he did develop a small crush on Michikatsu.

Muzan's supposed rival had become a regular customer at his bakery. Walking through the doors the moment the bakery opens, today was no different. However what was different was the beautiful white flowers he was holding.

"What's with the flowers?" Muzan asked out of curiosity. Not understanding why Michikatsu would bring flowers to a bakery.

"Would you like to go out on a date this Saturday, Muzan." He asked holding the flowers out for Muzan to take them. Michikatsu had said it with much confidence and little nervousness. All Muzan did was stare for a few moments. He surprised at the sudden proposal for a date. They both did have nothing important happening this Saturday.

"Sure...where do you want to go for the date?" Muzan was nervous now, he hadn't thought Michikatsu would ask him out. Muzan had taken the flowers from Michikatsu.

"I'll pick you up here at at 5PM, where we're going is a suprise." Michikatsu leaded over the counter slightly pulling muzan by his arm closer and giving him a kiss on the cheek. It left muzan absolutely stunned, turning a soft shade of red.

"I'll see you Saturday, dear." Michikatsu had said before leaving the bakery. With Muzan even more flustered then before. Muzan had thought this to be a blessing. His so called "rival" just made his day. Muzan all ready couldn't wait. Muzan hadn't even realized that he mad Michikatsu day a better by saying yes. It truly was a win win for the both of them.

312 words ☆

This is my first time writing a fanfic or publishing one I hope you like it @freshbeans6479