💮🌸Muzan-5🌸💮

Sequel to 4
__________________
__________

Muzan spent his day watching his daughter asmuch as he could. He couldn't get what that petty woman said. He doesn't love or want her, at least that's what he keeps telling himself.

      {_________}

It's already midnight and she's not home. Rei must be working late. Their daughter is sleeping and Muzan decided to start cooking. He thought to make her favorite.  Contrary to what you may think he was actually a pretty good cook and baker. Taking his sweet time, humming a tun. It was peaceful for once. Rei arrived home just into for the food.

"Dear did you cook this for me?" She had a smile on her face, one of joy and comfort.

"Yes, now eat before the food gets cold." Muzan said with fake annoyance. Rei began to eat and it was delicious. You'd think a demon wouldn't be able to cook that well or at all.

      {_________}

After she was done her food Muzan snatched her plate and put it in the sink. Rei just smirked at his actions. She knew he had liked her but she didn't think he was that eager. He sat himself in her lap in no time. Putting his arms around her neck, pulling her closer.

"You really are a eager one." She said it mockingly at him. Thin fingers held his waist and slipped into his pants. Rei was good with her hands, touching and rubbing every place. Knowing just the right places to touch that would make him melt. It only took a few minutes to make him a mess. He had his head on her shoulder, panting and whimpering. Rei removed her hand though  putting it under his shirt. She was humming a sweet tune while she did this. Take his shirt and discarding it to the floor. Muzan's eyes were watering due to the fact he was painfully erect. He needed to cum and he was about too before she pulled her hand away.

"Stand up for me darling." He did as she asked and stood. Rei started to undo his pants and let them hit the floor. To her surprise he was wearing different panties this time with matching stockings. Blush spread across his face, looking away from her. Her smirk from last night appeared once again. Rei pulled him onto her lap, slipping her fingers into the pantie and his entrance, gripping her shoulders, moaning loudly from the penatration. Her fingers felt so good inside him. Making him cum all over himself and on her clothes.

"What a dirty boy, do you desire this that much." Muzan just nodded his head. Holding on to her tightly. Rei just kept working his hole, touching him. He came a second and a third time. He was a complete mess, just shaking in her lap. She pulled her fingers out of him. Muzan was limp in Rei's lap. She pick him up and carryed him to bed. Setting him down on the bed, grabbed a cloth to clean him up. 

508 words

Sorry this took so long