🥀⚘Muzan-6⚘🥀

Modern Au

Muzan hated his cousin, Kagaya. He hated that he was perfect. However his cousin didn't hate or have distain towards him. He actually loved him very much to the point of being obsessed. Kagaya had killed previous boyfriends, stalked him and had hundreds of photos of his precious cousin. Muzan was completely unaware that his cousin was a obsessed freak.

      ■{______}■

Kagaya was going to ask his beloved over today. They went to the same school and lived relatively close to each other, it made thing much easier. He was going to lock Muzan up in his house and never let him leave. If only class could end faster. Then he qould be able to ask him over. Kagaya was daydreaming at this point about all the things he can do to his beloved. The bell sounded and he was brought out of his day dreams. He rushed over to the entrance and saw muzan standing there in all his beauty.

"Muzan would you like to come over tonight?" Kagaya asked with joy and just like always he sighed and said yes.

        ■{____}■

It was a 20 minute walk from our school to his cousin's house. Muzan hadn't said a word to him since they started walking to his house. However Kagaya was chatting like no tomorrow. By the time they got to his house Muzan had a frown and tied eyes on his face thanks to all his cousin conversating. Once he was there he b lined for the kitchen to get something to eat. Before he could get to the cabinets Kagaya pulls him over to the stairs to the basement.

"Kagaya what are you dragging me to the basement for." Muzan huffed with frustration, just wanting something to eat.

"There's something you need to see down here." Kagaya was grinning ear to ear and had so much joy in his voice. He was dragging Muzan down here so it's easy to chloroform him аnd lock him up. Once down the stairs Kagaya pinned him to the wall pressing a cloths with chloroform over his mouth and nose. With him now passed out he's carried to a bedroom in the basement. The bedroom wasn't bland and instead was filled with things Muzan liked and a queen sized bed. Kagaya layed him down on the bed and attached the chain to his beloveds ankle so he can't get away. The chain was bolted to the wall. He stepped back to look at his beautiful cousin. With a wide smile on his face he decides to kiss him. Muzan's lips were so soft. Kagaya pulled away only to end up kissing him again. A few kisses won't hurt, is what he told himself. After a few minutes he starts to kiss his unconscious cousin's neck. Leaving hickeys and love bites. His hands slipped down to his thigh. Squeezing and rubbing his thigh through his pants. Unholy thoughts slipped into his head about Muzan after that. Deciding to take his pants off and touch him in different places. Kagaya spread his beauty's legs apart. Happy with the panties he was wearing. He slipped his fingers into Muzan's panties and pushed a finger into his entrance. His beloved moved a little startling Kagaya. He removed his finger from Muzan and got up and left.

_____________}

555 words

When my notifications from wattpad are about my book I'm just like :>
Same with when I get a follower

It's just so exciting
^w^