🥀🌸Muzan-8🌸🥀

Tr warning non-con touches mentioned

Muzan hated it when teens came to his mansion. He may be dead and now just a ghost but it's still disrespectful. Unlike other ghosts he can't go through solid objects or people. Which is why when teens coming is such a problem. He been touch by a few of them. They seem to find him very beautiful. It pissed kokushibo off. He had killed every teen that had touch muzan. He had no problem with it to him it was a act to protect his beloved. So the vampire would alway come to Muzan's rescue. This time was no different. Teens walking around breaking thing, vadilising and destroying Muzan's things. They caught a glimpse of the ghost and ran up stair to find it.  He hid in a closet in the guest room. They followed him and looked around in the room.

"Where did he go?" Was the only word said by the teens before they start screaming. For about a minute the teens screamed before dead silent. The door to the closest open and showed his boyfriend bloodied. Muzan took his hand and got out of the closet.

"Did they touch you darling?" Asked kokushibo with concern throughout.

"No." Was the only thing Muzan said before snuggling into his chest. Loving how safe and loved he felt in his boyfriends arms. The vapmire picked him up and took him to their room. Muzan just clung to him not wanting to let go. Kokushibo was taking them to bed and they cuddle. They cuddled in bed till they fell a sleep. They fell asleep in each other's arms, nessled together, sleeping peacefully.

279 words
So sorry this is so short.

I can't believe I've inspired people like people find this inspiration. The only reason I started this was because I thought no one was going to read this. That and I found Funky_Duckling and 12KibutsujiMUZAN43 and that contributed to this fanfic creation.