⚘Muzan-2⚘

Kokushibo has always admired Muzan. Admiration turned to love and love turned to obsession. He had never acted on his desires before, but this was different. His love was standing in his office reading in a shortred dress that barely covered his ass. It had skinny traps holding it on his body and black thigh highs.

Muzan look absolutely gorgeous. Even if he wasn't Kokushibo's, Kokushibo still took him as his. Every time someone had tried dating him, Kokushibo ended them. Muzan was his and his only. Now his love was standing in front of him in all his beauty.

"Upper one what are you doing here, you're supposed to be on a mission." The demon king sounded to be getting frustrated. Upper one did not answer like he normally did and instead walked over to him. Normally muzan would have killed him by now if he was any other demon. However he had a thing for possessive men especially the ones that would do anything for him. Kokushibo was just his type.

"He-" before Muzan could get a word out, kokushibo kissed him. He placed his hands on the demon king's hips. Muzan melted into the kiss while lacing his arms around his upper moons neck. Kokushibo broke the kiss, not even a second later he started to kiss Muzan's neck.

"Kokushibou what.....are you doing?" The six eyed demon stopped what he was doing and looked him in the eye.

"Well I'll ravage you if you want that of course, my love." That made Muzan's hearts race. But what made his mind spin was kokushibo slipping his hands up his dress. This time Muzan kiss kokushibo and the upper moon took that as a yes. Whimpers and soft moans could be heard from his partner.

Squeezing his loves waist and slipping his underwear off his body. Kokushibo let go of him taking a step back looking at his work, Muzan was mess. This made him grin, very pleased with what Muzan looked like right now.

《___________________》

Muzan was laying on his chest, breathing heavily. He looked exhausted and absolutely ruined. Kokushibo rests one hand on the short man's back. Muzan looked truly peaceful right now almost ethirical. Which isn't something you would think a demon that was anger most of the time would look.

386 words
Sorry it's so short, I just wanted to get something out

☆first time writing smut☆