🌸⚘🥀Muzan-4🥀⚘🌸

He can't believe it. Him the demon king was catching feelings for a human. Human are weak and live short lives, so why in the world was he catching feelings for this woman. Muzan thought Rei was beautiful and kind as well a polite. She truly was a lovely woman. Always greeting him when he came home, it was nice. Which was why it was odd that Rei hadn't done that this time. Muzan had just brushed it off as her being tired.

     {____________}

What really upset him was that she hadn't said a word to him. Muzan had decided that after his daughter was asleep he would confront her. It was a solid plan. But this was only happening because he was frustrated by her not speaking to him, he didn't care for her. At least that's what he kept telling himself.

"Sweetie it's time for bed." Muzan called out to his daughter. She ran off to get in bed. She was absolutely adorable and a lovely little girl. So he tucked her into bed and turned off the lights. Now it was time to talk to his wife. When he walked into their bedroom Rei was already sitting on the bed looking at him.

"Why did you do it." She sounded angry and sad. Her expression was of neither though.

"What do you me-" he couldn't even finish his sentence.

"You know damn well what you did Muzan Kibutsuji!" Now she was angry. Rei only raised her voice if she was angry. Instead of saying anything he just padded over to her. She stood up quickly and pushed him against the wall. Muzan let out a soft moan and blush spread across his face.

"You liked that?" Rei hadn't intisapated that reaction. She thought see would get ripped apart. No Instead he let her do that and moaned. It made her angry simmer down a little. It made her curious about something. Rei pushed her knee into his crotch  with a considerable amount of force. Muzan let out a loud moan from that and his legs gave out a little. This just made Rei smirk so she wanted to try another thing. She quickly pulled his pants down revealing panties. She just grinned ear to ear at this. She thought it was cute. However she shoved him out the door of there room.

"Why'd you do that?" Muzan was confused, why was Rei kicking him out, where they not going to have sex.

"I'm still mad at you." Slaming the door shut in his face. Leaving him to sleep on the couch. Muzan decided to take a quick snooze to pass the time.

       {________}

Rei was caressing his hair when he opened his eyes. She seemed happy again.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Muzan blushed a little, sat up and kissed Rei. She put her finger against his lips when he tried to kiss her.

"Not so fast you're still in trouble, now I have to go to work take good care of our daughter." Muzan smirked at her cleverness and gave her a hug.

"Have a good day then." He smiled at her. After Rei got up to leave, just before she went out the door she stopped and looked at him.

"Don't worry dear I'll play with you tonight." That was all she said before leaving. Muzan now had one more thing to look forward to when Rei came home today.

573 words
I think my writing has improved slightly.