Chapter 31

Li Xiang had a fortunate day today; every time he went to challenge the boss, he dropped at least three pieces of purple equipment. After completing the heroic dungeon five times, the equipment on all four team members underwent a significant change, especially for Qingfeng Daoist. Already adorned with a few pieces of purple gear, he now had a complete set after a few more rounds.

Different martial arts sects in the game had distinct weapons, such as the whip and insect flute of the Five Poisons, or the bow and hidden weapons pouch of the Tang Sect.

Wudang, however, was unique. Positioned as a sword cultivation sect, all three major disciplines wielded longswords. Specific suitability for each discipline was detailed on the weapons.

Wudang consisted of the Sword Sect, Qi Sect, and Tai Chi Sect. The Sword Sect could be understood as a high-burst melee swordsman, relying on the accumulation of sword intent for rapid strikes with instant-cast skills, delivering a powerful sense of impact.

The Qi Sect was a ranged profession, akin to a remote mage, inflicting long-range damage with sword qi. Their attacks had a long reach and inflicted high damage.

The Tai Chi Sect was rather special, focusing on a control-oriented playstyle of slow strikes turning fast. They relied on various formations like Bagua and Tai Chi to assist teammates, with many skills requiring channeling, making them susceptible to interruptions, demanding strong prediction and overall awareness.

Liuchuan couldn't discern which discipline Qingfeng Daoist was playing, even after observing for quite some time.

When he joined the team, he wore Sword Sect equipment. However, upon entering the dungeon, without Liuchuan's reminder, he switched to Qi Sect gear. Evidently, he quickly grasped Liuchuan's intention to use a ranged profession against small monsters. Among Wudang's three disciplines, Qi Sect was the only one suited for the current team configuration.

Qingfeng Daoist's comprehension ability reached a point where he didn't need the captain's instructions to instantly grasp team coordination.

Moreover, his knowledge of major guilds and battle teams was extensive. Li Xiang wasn't wrong when he called him a "Jianghu Bai Xiaosheng" (a person who knows everything in the martial world).

This Wudang was indeed not ordinary!

After five consecutive dungeons, Qingfeng Daoist quietly observed the Tang Sect's actions and commands. Liuchuan was also subtly paying attention to this new teammate's actions and awareness. While the level 30 dungeons had limited room for showcasing skills, the senses of skilled players were highly sensitive. After a few dungeons, both had a fair understanding of each other's abilities.

Completing five dungeons, with half an hour left until midnight, Liuchuan once again brought the group to the equipment market in Jiangling to find upgrades. Additionally, he traded all the unused equipment obtained from today's dungeon runs to Qingfeng, instructing him to sell them in his shop.

After a few hours, Qingfeng's shop was nearly sold out of blue equipment.

Liuchuan asked, "Daoist, do you want to upgrade the shop to level two? Do you have enough funds? I have some money here."

Qingfeng Daoist replied, "It's enough."

A level one shop had only one page with 16 slots for storing items. Upon reaching level two, it expanded to two pages with 32 slots. Continuing to level up, the highest was a level ten shop with 10 pages and a total of 160 slots.

After upgrading to level two, another manager could be added.

After numerous heroic dungeon runs, Qingfeng Daoist had already made a judgment about the Tang Sect's capabilities. Without hesitation, he directly added Liuchuan as a shop manager. A shop manager had permissions for handling funds, goods, and modifying prices, almost equivalent to the shop owner's authority, excluding the ability to close or upgrade the shop.