Prologue 3

Dr. Liu walked out of the airport and spotted a girl with long hair and big eyes standing there, looking around. Dr. Liu walked up behind her and lightly tapped her on the back of her head. The girl immediately turned around and upon seeing him, her eyes lit up, and she rushed towards him like an octopus, saying, "Bro!"

Dr. Liu helplessly pushed away the octopus on him, saying, "How old are you? Behave yourself."

Li Xiao Meng smiled and let go of his hand, looking up at Dr. Liu. This girl's personality was a bit quirky. When she was young, she loved to pester him with questions like "Why, brother? Why this? Why that?" Typical of a child with a hundred thousand "whys."

However, people change as they grow up. The snotty kid from childhood has now turned into a beauty, fair-skinned and lovely, with especially beautiful eyes. Her long black hair, seen from behind, was enough to captivate countless onlookers. Only those who knew her would know that this girl was mischievous, playful, and could be a real handful.

Haven't seen her in a few months. Has she grown taller?

Dr. Liu looked at his little sister and smiled, ruffling her hair, "Where are mom and dad?"

Li Xiao Meng said, "Dad is at home waiting for you, mom is at a meeting and will come back later. As the representative of the Liu family, I came to greet you personally."

Carrying their luggage, Dr. Liu walked outside, asking, "Did you drive here?"

Li Xiao Meng nodded, "Yes, I just got my driver's license."

The siblings arrived at the parking lot, got into the car, and Li Xiao Meng was about to sit in the driver's seat when Dr. Liu stopped her. He motioned her to the passenger seat and took the driver's seat himself, saying, "Let me drive. You're still a novice."

Li Xiao Meng stuck out her tongue, didn't argue, and obediently fastened her seatbelt.

As they drove out of the airport and onto the highway towards home, Dr. Liu was very familiar with the area he grew up in, he didn't even need to use the navigation system to know the way.

At a red light halfway, Dr. Liu's phone beeped with a message from Ye Se, "My flight to Xi'an is tomorrow at 8 p.m. Let's change the dinner time."

Dr. Liu replied, "Let's make it 5 p.m. It's rush hour and there'll be a lot of people. I'll reserve a table in advance and then I'll drive you to the airport after dinner."

Ye Se replied, "Okay."

Li Xiao Meng, wide-eyed with curiosity, glanced at her brother's phone, and Dr. Liu gave her a glance before pocketing his phone.

Li Xiao Meng smirked, "So mysterious. Is she your girlfriend?"

Dr. Liu said, "It's Qin Ye."

Li Xiao Meng immediately understood, sitting up straight, "Oh! The vice-captain of the Chang'an team, Qin Ye?"

Dr. Liu smirked slightly, "You have a good memory, girl. Still remember Qin Ye?"

Li Xiao Meng replied, "Of course, he's so good at cursing people..."

Li Xiao Meng didn't play games and didn't understand what esports competitions were, but her big brother was a top-notch professional in the circle, known as the number one in the Wulin professional circle. Under his influence, she naturally understood some of the related matters in the Wulin professional circle.

In simpler terms, esports professional leagues are similar to sports like basketball and soccer. There are star teams and star players, and winning teams receive a lot of prize money. Companies sponsor teams, professional players receive shares from various endorsement deals, and top players have a lot of fans, some even receiving treatment similar to entertainment industry stars.