Chapter 35

In the game, the president of the Guose Guild, Guose Wu Shuang, had a complex mood.

Although the Guose team was one of the top eight teams, they were at the bottom of the rankings within that group, often getting eliminated in the first round of the playoffs, rarely winning any trophies. In the league with a total of 16 teams, being eighth in the top eight might sound good, but it actually meant they were just at an average level among the 16 teams.

After achieving a hard-fought score of fifty-three thousand points in the new area, their joy lasted only a few seconds. Suddenly, the left side of Guose Wu Shuang's face was slapped by Luo Hua Ci, breaking the record in an instant. Before he could react, the right side of his face was slapped by Chang An, breaking the record again.

A deadly combo of continuous strikes?

Chang An's slap was too sharp, the performance boost too significant, knocking both Guose and Luo Hua Ci flat.

Alright, he conceded – Chang An was the best! After all, they were the champion team, and with Captain Yang leading the charge without hesitation, their aggressive style infected the entire Chang An guild management, making it all very straightforward and rough.

As he was about to walk away, Chang An got slapped in the face again!

—Eternal Legacy? Misty Swamp? Ideal Master? What chaotic names are these?

Watching Chang An guild get slapped in the face, many guild leaders secretly chuckled!

So satisfying!

The feeling of seeing the arrogant champion guild getting slapped in the face was truly exhilarating!

But, after the laughter, they couldn't help but be shocked!

Seventy-five thousand points!

An increase of a whole eleven thousand compared to Chang An guild's sixty-four thousand?!

In a situation where everyone's equipment was almost the same, their focus was at its peak, and not a second was wasted in dungeon runs, improving the score by a thousand points would be extremely difficult! The dungeon plot was fixed, yet they increased the record by a whole eleven thousand? What bizarre strategy did they use? Did they use cheats?

It wasn't just slapping Chang An guild in the face; it was slapping the face of every guild in the league.

Guose Wu Shuang suddenly couldn't laugh.

After a moment of silence, Guose Wu Shuang finally reacted and said in the guild management group, "Find out the origin of these people for me!"

Meanwhile, the management groups of the Copper Sparrow Guild, Huaxia Guild, Luo Hua Ci Guild, and the Flame and Wolf Smoke Guild...

In the management groups of these major guilds, discussions about the origin of this team were underway.

It wasn't that the guild leaders were easily surprised; it was just that the increase in performance records was so significant that it was hard to ignore!

Unlike Guose Wu Shuang's slow response, the president of the Chang An Guild, Feng Guo Wu Hen, received the information from the undercover agent at the very moment.

Influenced by Captain Yang's enthusiastic personality, the Chang An Guild's management was mostly of a bold and passionate style. President Feng Guo Wu Hen, being an impatient person, immediately accelerated his typing speed in a private chat with the undercover agent sent to Seven Star Grass.

"What's the deal with this record? Involvement from Seven Star Grass members?"

The dedicated undercover agent quickly replied, "President, Moon Grass and Shy Grass are indeed experienced members of Seven Star Grass Guild. They are considered average within the guild, but the other four members are not from Seven Star Grass. I'm not familiar with them; I'm investigating."