Chapter 8

At the same time, within the training room of the Chang'an team club.

Under the gentle lighting, a row of high-end gaming computers is neatly arranged, with many players having returned to their dormitories for the night. The room, now empty, is occupied by only one person, whose hands intermittently produce crisp and pleasing sounds as they tap on the keyboard.

A man with a cold expression enters the training room, walking up to the person sitting at the computer. He speaks, "Xinran, aren't you going to rest?"

Xinran turns around, smiling as she greets, "Captain Qin."

With a face shaped like a melon seed and a neat bob haircut, Xinran gives off a clean and sharp impression. As a key player of the Chang'an team, Xinran, known by her ID, is one of the few female professional players in the league, specializing in the Shaolin sect.

These two from the Chang'an team are indeed quite peculiar...

The vice-captain, Qin Ye, playing with a female character...

The main player, Xinran, playing a masterful male character...

When reporters first interviewed the Chang'an team, such misunderstandings often arose. Everyone mistook Xinran for a female player and Qin Ye for a masterful character. It was later discovered... it was completely reversed; both of them were players who reversed their real-life and online game genders...

Xinran is also a sharp player. As one of the few female players in the professional league, she specializes in close combat as a Shaolin master. Her determination and tenacity sometimes force the captains of various teams to acknowledge her.

Upon seeing the vice-captain, Xinran immediately stops her work and says, "I was just checking the official website. Is everything alright, Captain Qin?"

Qin Ye nods and says, "You have several Shaolin alt accounts, right? Can you lend me one?"

Professional players often have alternate accounts. With eight major sects and twenty-four factions in the game, victory in competitions is not easy. As a professional player, mastering the basic strategies of all twenty-four factions is crucial. Understanding the skills and combos of each faction comprehensively is fundamental for professional players.

Qin Ye may excel in the Emei Claw sect, but he's also proficient in other factions.

However, he didn't have any Shaolin alt accounts, which is why he sought out Xinran, who plays Shaolin characters.

When the vice-captain spoke, Xinran naturally didn't hesitate. She quickly found a notebook and handed it to Qin Ye, containing a long list of account usernames and passwords. Each account was accompanied by basic character information, rank, equipment setup, skill distribution, and more.

Xinran was known for her meticulousness and dedication. In the professional gaming community, no one dared to underestimate this seemingly petite girl. Despite her small stature, her explosiveness in gameplay was undeniable. One slip-up, and you might find yourself obliterated by her combo moves.

Qin Ye accepted the notebook from her and selected a fourth-rank account, logging in with the provided password.

Xinran asked in confusion, "Captain Qin, this account's equipment hasn't been upgraded yet. I just created it a few days ago and had it power-leveled to the max. I've only casually played in the arena... Are you planning to play ranked matches? Shouldn't we pick a better account?"

Qin Ye replied calmly, "It doesn't matter."

Xinran became even more puzzled, "This account has just reached the fourth rank..."