Chapter 34

The Changan Guild's elite team made a triumphant entrance into the new zone, showcasing Captain Yang's bold and straightforward style. Right from the start, they achieved a staggering score of sixty-three thousand points, clearly displaying their expertise in tackling this dungeon. As the clock struck twelve, refreshing the dungeon attempts, they swiftly equipped themselves in the new zone, effortlessly securing a new dungeon record.

Glancing at the leaderboard, Liu Chuan remarked, "With Changan Guild's elite team in action, pushing the score to sixty-three, breaking this record seems quite challenging!"

Li Xiang added, "Our best score before was still below fifty thousand, right?"

Wu Zewen, with an impressive memory for numbers, promptly stated, "49,700 points."

Li Xiang pondered, "We're over ten thousand points behind the record! Even with updated equipment, it doesn't seem hopeful, does it?"

Qingfeng Daoist calmly remarked, "Changan's performance is indeed formidable."

In a private chat, Duan Changcao advised Liu Chuan, "Brother, I suggest you give up. The guild leader personally led their most powerful elite team to set this record. That Changan Feiyang is actually the guild leader Feng Guowu's alternate character."

Liu Chuan smirked, "Insider information from your undercover work, huh?"

Duan Changcao awkwardly admitted, "Well, yes..."

Liu Chuan sent a comforting pat emoji, "So, guild leader, their top leader is involved, no need to slack off!"

Duan Changcao teary-eyed.

This time, he truly wasn't slacking off; he was earnestly participating...

Liu Chuan declared in the team channel, "Our team only has Daoist with a full set of purple equipment. After two more runs, I'll visit the market and complete everyone's gear. Let's give it one last shot. If we can't break the record, consider it an experience grind."

Others didn't object; whether or not they broke the record, they needed to complete the heroics five times a day for the fastest leveling during this phase. As for records, those were usually dominated by large guild elite teams, and temporary teams like theirs rarely secured dungeon records. Failing was normal.

Following Liu Chuan's plan, they ran two more dungeons, acquired some purple gear, and Liu Chuan finally obtained a level 30 Tangmen hidden weapon.

After organizing the equipment by class, Liu Chuan checked everyone's gear outside the dungeon. Then, he called Qingfeng Daoist to return to Jiangling City, selling the unused equipment in the shop and buying the remaining pieces needed from the market.

Returning to the dungeon entrance, they sorted the newly bought equipment, and all six members now had a complete set of purple gear.

Liu Chuan said, "Last chance, everyone. Let's give it a try."

Li Xiang mentioned, "Just now, Changan Guild broke the record again, reaching sixty-four thousand, an improvement of a thousand from the previous score."

Liu Chuan commented, "Normal. Their elite team just arrived from the old zone, achieving sixty-three thousand on their first attempt, likely with some small coordination errors. This time, they essentially perfected their performance... So, this should be their final score, right?"

Mistake, this time was basically a perfect performance... So, this should be their final score, right?"

Qingfeng Daoist commented, "The Changan Guild from the old zone indeed achieved around sixty-four thousand."