Chapter 13

After Liu Chuan learned Li Xiang and Wu Zewen's IDs on QQ, he casually searched in the game and indeed found one named "Master with Ideals" and another called "Misty Swamp."

What surprised him was when he saw "Misty Swamp" in the novice town of Nanjiang, he discovered this "Five Poisons" was actually a girl's account...

No need to think twice, it must be Li Xiang, that idiot, instigating Wu Zewen to train a female account.

Female accounts of the Five Poisons were notorious in the game for their allure. Unlike the gentle and reserved women from the Central Plains, the personalities of Miaojiang women were uninhibited. Their dressing style was also more rough and bold, with slender waists, long legs, and a hot figure adorned with a bunch of silver jewelry. Occasionally, they would have a poisonous spider by their side, making it unbearable for the chivalrous warriors from the Central Plains to look directly at them.

Similarly, the men of the Five Poisons sect were astonishingly attractive. They often flaunted their chests and backs in the sect's attire. A certain skilled player from the professional circle of the Five Poisons once sharply remarked, "It's too hot in Miaojiang. Originally, we wanted to wear nothing at all. Later, we found that you folks from the Central Plains are wrapped up like zongzi. So, just for the sake of it, we covered the essential parts..."

Such settings from the officials attracted many people to play the Five Poisons. Some girls didn't care if they were clumsy, as long as their appearance was beautiful enough. This also led to the Five Poisons sect becoming the sect with the most rookies among the Eight Great Sects, and also the sect with the highest ratio of men playing female accounts...

Liu Chuan couldn't help but laugh when he saw Wu Zewen controlling his cross-dressing character stumbling around practicing lightness skills.

The contrast was too stark: a scholarly-looking, calm academic boy with glasses, being persuaded by Li Xiang, that idiot, to play a hot-bodied mature woman from the Five Poisons sect. The disparity in this scene was just too intense...

Li Xiang was completely oblivious to how his master had led him step by step. He thought he had encountered a skilled Tangmen player in the game. After respawning, he shamelessly approached the Tangmen player and said, "Brother from Tangmen, let's team up! It'll be faster to grind monsters together, and there's an experience bonus for teaming up!"

In the game, to encourage players to team up, there was a 6% experience bonus for a full 6-person team, and naturally, a 3% experience bonus for a three-person team. Seeing this, Liu Chuan casually sent a team request, which Li Xiang promptly accepted.

The new three-person team was officially established.

To show sincerity, Li Xiang even made Tangmen the team leader, saying, "I'll go aggro the monsters! I have thick skin, so it's safer for me to lure them. You two just stay on the tree and wait!"

It was the first time he had seen this tactic. He didn't expect this tree to block the line of sight, trapping all the small monsters underneath it. The person fighting the monsters could stand on the tree without fear of being attacked.

Tangmen immediately leaped up to the tree with lightness skills.

Unfortunately, Wu Zewen's lightness skills were worrying. He either kept bumping into the tree or jumping too far. Watching him clumsily bumping into the tree was even funnier, especially when his stupid big toad followed him and bumped into the tree as well...

Li Xiang grew impatient. "Zewen, don't move, let me show you how it's done!"

Li Xiang walked to the base of the tree, demonstrating while explaining, "Stand in my position, adjust the angle upward by 40 degrees, then press the hotkey for jumping upwards. When you reach the highest point, press the forward key!"