Chapter 36

This time, Liu Chuan didn't ignore Ze Wen Xiaobai like he did when he first met Wu Zewen in the novice town in South Xinjiang. Liu Chuan deliberately stopped and waited for them. The three of them teamed up to complete tasks, and their speed was like using cheats, incredibly swift.

As they reached the east gate of Jiangling, they received an escort mission. Just as they were about to start, a male Emei disciple approached them.

Emei disciples wore red and white outfits. The female attire was primarily pink, and the males wore white. The male Emei disciple, with a white robe and carrying an ancient qin on his back, looked like a graceful young gentleman. In the professional circle, Emei players, except for Qin Ye playing a female character, mostly chose male characters when creating their roles.

The male Emei disciple introduced himself as Qiu Se Wubian and sent a team invitation to the three.

Liu Chuan approved his team request and asked in the team channel, "Is there something?"

Qiu Se Wubian said, "Let's do the mission together; I happen to be doing the same one."

Liu Chuan straightforwardly agreed, "Sure."

The qin-playing Emei was a healing class, and doing escort missions alone was a bit challenging. Liu Chuan was happy to have this support player with them.

After talking to the NPC, the countdown for the escort mission began. The four protected the NPC and encountered small monsters along the way. Li Xiang, playing the role of a Shaolin tank, skillfully drew aggro and led the monsters away. His monster-pulling technique had become more proficient after many dungeon runs. Sometimes, when the small monsters were scattered, he could perfectly bring them all together, allowing Liu Chuan and Wu Zewen to output damage without worries.

One minute later, the escort mission was completed. The four handed in the quest together and continued with the main storyline. The mainline quests near Jiangling City were from level 30 to 35, and all sects had similar tasks, making it easy to team up.

At this point, many players who had finished dungeons were doing quests nearby, mostly at level 33.

Qiu Se Wubian suddenly asked, "Are you all not going to sleep yet?"

Liu Chuan said, "It's the weekend today, and we're planning to stay up all night. Are you going to sleep?"

Qiu Se Wubian sent a handshake emoji and said, "I'm planning to stay up too. Let's do quests together."

Liu Chuan agreed, "Sure."

Qiu Se Wubian asked, "Are the three of you in a party?"

Li Xiang said, "I'm with Wudou; the Tangmen captain is not with us!"

Qiu Se Wubian said, "Did the Wudang captain in your team log out?"

Li Xiang, alert, said, "You even know we have a Wudang captain in our team?"

Qiu Se Wubian sent a smiley face, "You guys just finished the Famous Sword Pavilion dungeon with a record, and the world announcements showed it. Your names are also on the dungeon leaderboard! You three are celebrities on the whole server now!"

Li Xiang proudly said, "Right, it's hard to break the record we set, isn't it?"

Qiu Se Wubian said, "That record is indeed impressive, breaking the records of Chang'an Guild. Are you high-level players looking for an extra member? I want to run dungeons with you. I'm a veteran gamer, I'll follow orders in dungeons without making mistakes. Unfortunately, I don't have friends in this area, and most Heroic dungeons are done by guild groups now. As a free player, it's hard for me to find a team."