Chapter 5

“It is always by way of pain one arrives at pleasure”
– Marquis de Sade.

I burst out laughing. It's amusing to see her run like a scared little kitten. The way her eyes popped out, as if she saw the devil himself,

Regardless, I am her devil.

The engine comes to life when I start the car. I didn't plan on following her, but I just wanted to get away from Kia, so I told her I needed someplace to go.

Jesus, that girl is irritating. I only put up with her annoying ass because our fathers are very close friends.

I've watched the little kitten roll her eyes as we approached the parking lot.

No one does that in front of me.

I drive home with a slight feeling of looseness after the mini-show I witnessed.

There was a red Porsche standing in the right corner of the garage that caught my eye.

I felt my body go rigid when I saw the red skull sticker on the back of the car.

The tight grip on the steering wheel causes my knuckles to whiten. I grinded my teeth as I exited the car and walked towards the house.

I hear my mom's laughter, but there's another one that makes me tighten my fist.

I take a long breath and keep calm. I'll not lose my cool.

Slipping one hand in my pocket, I make my way to the living room, where Mom is sitting on the black velvet sofa facing me. A lady with shiny blonde hair wearing a black off-shoulder one piece is back facing me.

I pretend to smile as Mom rushes towards me.

"Ian, baby, see who's here to see you." Mom grabs my hand and pulls me to the spot where this lady is sitting. The woman finally faces me, and I grind my teeth harder. A smirk is visible on her red lips.

"Hi Ian. Look how well you've grown up." The lady walks up to me. Moving her hand up and down on my arm, like when I was 8, I tense under her touch.

"Hi Alice." I conceal my raged expressions. My tone is a convincing, single-handedly welcoming contrast to the turmoil going on inside me.

"I'm here after so many years. I know you did miss me, right?." Looking over to mom,she smiles. Of-fucking-course.

"Yes, of course we missed you, Alie. Yeah baby?" I nodded in response to mom not trusting my voice anymore.

"Come, Ian, sit with me. We have a lot to catch up on." She starts to drag me, but I yank her hand lightly. Mom gives a questioning look, asking, 'What's wrong?'

I take a step back, smiling at mom. I tell her I'm tired, and I'll join them later.

I head to my room without waiting for her response.

Going upstairs, I take harsh breaths.

With a loud thud, I shut the door to my room. Sweat covers my forehead. I strip off the clothes. I need a shower to clear my mind.

Entering the shower, I let the cold water hit my skin.

I'm breathing harshly and fast.

"So you are a big boy now,Ian.?" She says it in a sweet, honeyed voice, patting my head.

"Yes. Mom says I am." Looking up,I say to Alice. She kneels down in front of me and takes my backpack off. She always wears red lipstick whenever I come over for the weekend.

"Okay, my big boy. So let me teach you something big boys do. okay?" I nodded with excitement, looking at her with sparkling eyes. I really want to know what big boys do.

"So let me tell you, it'll be our secret. You can't tell anyone about what we are going to do." Confused, I ask her if I can tell Mom. She'll be happy.

"No. You cannot. Otherwise, you'll never be a big boy." She says it in a harsh tone. She then smiled at me and took me to her room. I always stay in the guest room when I come over. Mom and Dad are busy working these months, so they told Alice to take care of me on weekends.

I miss spending time with mom and dad.

Alice's room is big, like mom and dad. She makes me sit on the edge of the bed and go into the bathroom. Her bed is huge and comfy.

I'll tell mom to bring the same one for me.

Alice comes back in a bathrobe. She sat beside me and told me to lay on my back. Confused, I looked at her but did what she told me. I'll be a big boy soon.

She climbed on the bed next to me and started undoing my shirt and pants. I resisted it, but she glared at me, making me scared.

I don't like what she's doing.

Suddenly, I feel her hands all over me. Tears filled my eyes when she touched me down there.

"Relax, baby. Do what I say, and you'll be a big boy." I shook my head, refusing to do this. She doesn't stop. It's hurting down there. I feel uncomfortable with her hands on my body. She ignored my cries and screams and continued roaming with her hands.

A bang on the door cut through the train of my thoughts. Maintaining my breathing, I went out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and one around my neck.

Mom's worried face comes into view as I open the door.

"What happened, baby?" She enters the room worried, lacing her voice.

"Nothing mom. I'm alright. Just tired a bit, you know." I try to sound convincing. She's not buying it but didn't ask further.

"If you say so, son. Alice just left. She's guilty about not spending time with you today. She'll come back someday." It's better she stays the hell away from me. I don't know what I'll do next time I see her.

"Mom, can you make some coffee for me?" Changing the topic, I asked her with a genuine smile.

"Sure baby. Come down after you're ready." I kissed her on the forehead, and she patted my cheek in return.

My mom is my world.

I'll do anything for her; I can't stand her being upset.