Chapter 29

Amelia's POV:-

As the sun's rays hit my face, a searing heat wave enters my body.

Morning has come.

I snapped my eyes up and closed again in response to a sharp, stinging ache in my brain.

Head of mine! My injury!

When I felt the back of my head, I discovered a fresh, clean bandage covering it.

Who altered my dressing?

My capacity to breathe is interrupted as each memory from last night comes flooding back into my brain.

However, a pleasant sort of feeling shot through my chest.

He comforted me.

when I had no one to hold me.

He gave me a warm embrace.

He took in all of my sobs and sorrows.

And I now realize that yesterday, I called him without even thinking twice.

Why am I relying on him?

Why do I trust him so much?

I lost my train of thought as I noticed Ian approaching me. I have never seen him dressed this casually.

He looks quite attractive wearing white pants and a half-zip-up stripped t-shirt.

How can he look that good so early in the morning?

And that skin of his.

I can't decide if I envy or appreciate his glow.

Cause, dude! His skin is immaculate.

The type of skin that all girls on earth aspire to have.

I was so engrossed in his beauty that I failed to notice him reaching over to hand me a bag.

"What is it?" I replied, finding the words and seeming bewildered as I accepted the bag.

"Clothes." He says he never takes his eyes off of me.

He constantly gives me this intense gaze that makes me feel like my lungs are being emptied.

"I'm dressed. I am not in need of any." Though it's extremely good of him to deliver them for me, it doesn't really matter because I'm leaving now.

He turns around, rolls his eyes, and moves in the direction of what appears to be a closet.

"You have clothes, but the ones you're wearing now are mine. Thus, kindly." He gestures for me to move to one of the room's other doors.

It has to be the restroom.

My gaze widens upon realizing this.

I looked at the clothing I'm wearing now.

A huge white t-shirt that envelopes my entire body.

His clothes.

God, oh God.

Not again.

It must be horror written on my face because he chuckled.

"You didn't." I cover my chest with my hands and can hardly make out the words.

He caught me naked. without any clothing.

Holy crap.

"Ah! Yes, I did." He says this, wearing a sly smile.

This is amusing to the bastard.

'How are you capable of doing this? It's not proper. It's rude!" With the intention of hitting him in the face, I threw a pillow at him, but it ended up in his hands.