Chapter 20

Amelia's POV:-

Sometimes people at school make me think like 

'damn girl you got a fan club.'

Whenever i go through the hallway or anywhere in the school they shower me with all of their attention.

Daniel asked me to meet in the parking lot after the last lesson before he left to get some of his stuff.

In the meantime, I made the decision to use the restroom.

However, I noticed Crystal and Kia standing infront of the restroom. Crystal was saying something like kia's the most stunning girl in the school as I was heading to the restroom.

Come on, Kia is too low for that one; our school has exceptionally high standards.

I began stepping into the bathroom, rolling my eyes at their nonsense, but Kia got in the way. 

"Where do you think you're going?" With an excellent, empty voice, Kia demanded while folding her hands.

"I'm just heading inside to pray, huh? Would you like to become involved?" I say it with formality.

Kia and Crystal both seem baffled, saying, "What?" God, what idiots they are.

"Is it the restroom right in front of me? Do you know where else I could possibly be going? church?"

"Don't be too smart, you bastard. Stay within your set limits. Remember who I am and what I'm capable of doing to you.

She gives me a hard shove back while clenching her teeth.

Ami, calm down.

"Crystal? I doubt she is unable to remember what we are capable of. Let's offer her the memory." Before Crystal comes walking toward me, they hi-fi.

I let her hold my hand behind my back when she attempted to.

"How about we makeover this disgusting face? What say you, Kia?" With convenience, Crystal stood behind me and grasped both of my hands. 

She believes she is in charge of me.

This is going to traumatize the poor girl.

Kia's face brightens with wicked energy as she charges at me, intending to hit me in the face.

But I dove to the right, deflecting her blow.

"Fuck, Kia. What the hell?" Holding her now devastated nose, Crystal sobs in pain. 

Very lovely.

I smile back at Kia, who is staring at me with a look of pure rage pouring from her.

"Shit. shit. I am bleeding." Kia ignores her companion, who is on the edge of passing out.

She is such an incredible friend.

She lunged at me once again, but I quickly turned my head to the side to avoid the impact. 

I'm loving her futile attempts to even touch my hair as I pivot on my foot. Following a few failed attempts, she quits.

She stops, breathing heavily.

"Is that all? Come on, Kia—you're capable of more." I mocked her, brushing away the imagined dust from my shoulder.

"Stop talking, bitch. I won't leave you, I promise. I'm going to show you the worst place on earth." She says this before turning back and dragging her friend, who was howling, to the medical facility.

In the lot, Daniel and I met. We made the decision to complete our project at a cafe.

It's exciting to work with him. responsible, efficient, and knowledgeable.