Part-5

To be continued

YN THOUGHT

I was talking with Jin Hyung when suddenly a message appeared on my screen. it was from Mr.Cho he informed me that today I have to meet the chairman and other shareholders. I excused myself from my sweet buddies and I called Rose but she couldn't come with me because she was going to Busan with her parents and that's why I needed to go alone. I say goodbye to all. Drive towards home. I can't go there in this outfit.

AT HOME

Yn thought

When I came home It was locked I thought my parents must have gone somewhere then I opened it and the first thing I noticed sticky note. My mom left it for me to inform me that they were going to my uncle's house for some function and she already cooked food for me. It brings a smile to me.

I took and quick shower ate my food and got ready for the meeting.

Yn outfit.

AT OFFICE

AT OFFICE

AUTHOR THOUGHT

yn going to the meeting room suddenly she bumped into someone when both of them looked at each other yn got shook. She doesn't know how to respond but tears build in her eyes. She holds them back. Hug that person. He also hugs her back and pats her head.

Yn - ajusshi how are you.

Mr. Kim- I am fine my daughter how are you and when you come why don't you inform me and why don't your parents inform me. Don't you miss me ynnah?

Yn - calm down ajusshi. I just came here for work and I told Mom and Dad to don't inform anyone.

Author -

Yn loves Mr Kim so much just like her father. But something that happened in past broke everything but yn didn't blame Mr Kim for that and she knew that he didn't know about anything and Mr Kim always asks you about what happened but she didn't tell him the truth. She used to talk to him when he came to meet yn parents. But yn told him to don't inform and ask about her anyone.

Back to present

Ajushii - ok but when you are going to come home?

Yn - no ajusshi I can't come.

Yn thought

How can I come there how I am going to face him I don't have any courage and I don't want to remember anything.

Ajushi - yn why you need to come and I don't want to hear any excuse from you don't you love me.

Yn - no Ajusshi I love you but I can't come there.

Ajusshi - why? Did anyone tell to something wrong tell me I will beat them.

Yn - ajusshi, please.

Ajusshi-  yn if you don't come them don't talk with me ever.

Yn - ok ajusshi but please never talk like that you mean a lot to me.

Ajusshi - oh my daughter. Ok bye, I have to go. And don't forget to come.

Yn - ok bye Ajusshi I will surely come.

Yn thought -

For someone who hurt me who broke my heart just like glass, how can I leave my lovely people for him? No yn you need to overcome the form that I need to stay happy for my people who love me so much. I took I deep breath and walked towards the conference room.

Author pov -

In the wake of a shattered heart, yn found herself adrift in a sea of memories, each wave carrying echoes of a love now lost. The world around her blurred as if filtered through the tears she couldn't hold back.

Each step forward felt like a struggle against an invisible force that sought to pull her back into the abyss of heartbreak.

In the conference room -

Yn thought

I walk inside the room and bow to everyone then my eyes stuck on a person who is sitting in front of me. The whole world shattered for me. Tears started to build in my eyes if I blinked my eyes once then I couldn't able to hold them back. Somehow I managed my self and sit in my chair and drink water to calm myself. Suddenly Mr. Cho came and introduced everyone to each other and told his secretary to start the meeting.

Hello sweeties.
How are you doing? I hope you enjoy the part. Please share and vote for it.
Who was he?

Thank you 🙇