Part - 8

----------><-------------><----------------><------------

To be continued

Ajusshi (Mr Kim ) - your friends going on vacation so we want you to join them

Mrs. Kim - yes yn I want to spend your time happily. We can't come because we are going with your parents.

Jisso - appa she is going to come. And she needs to.

Yn - no I can't you know I came here
For work and I need to finish it.

Mr Kim- taehyung is also going so don't worry about work and that's my decision please for me.

Yn - ok.

Yn thought -

He is the reason that's why I don't want to go but I can't do anything. I can't see Ahjussi sad. He is just like my dad.

Jisso - so yn we are going tomorrow so pack your bag I pick you up.

Yn - ok unnie

Mrs Kim - what about your marriage yn did you find someone?

Yn - no I don't want to think about it now I want to focus on my career.

Mrs.Kim - ok but don't stress yourself, my daughter. (smile)

Yn- yes ajumma. OK bye, I need to go now because I need to pack my bags also.

At House

Author thought

Yn cried a lot yn don't want to go there but you can't do anything. You can't understand why you feel weak in front of him after everything happened to you because of him why you can't move on from him you don't understand that. Somehow you manage to take a warm shower pack your bag and drift to dreamland.

Next day

Yn thought -

The alarm clock rang I woke up and quickly took a shower and did my breakfast after that I got ready checked everything once again properly and left the house. Jisso unnie is waiting for me there I meet Jimin and Jin Hyung they are also going with others in different cars. After 4 hour journey, we reach our destination. I took a deep breath.
Jisso unnie told me that everyone was waiting inside for us. I don't know what to do I just manage myself. We got inside the hotel and I saw everyone sitting there suddenly jungkook came and hugged me I hugged him back.

Jungkook - yn I miss you so much I am so happy that you are coming here

Yn - me to kookie. I also miss u. Where is Suga Hyung?

Jungkook - sleeping as usual.

Suga - I am not sleeping I am just taking rest by the how are you ynaah. ( hugs you )

Yn - (hugs him back) I am fine oppa what about you?

Taehyung thought -

When I saw I became happy but it broke my heart when I saw how happy she was with others. Now I get how much she hates me when she sees me she ignores me but this time I didn't let happened anything and I will try to solve the issue between us so at least we can become friends.

Jisso- so everyone quickly gets ready because we are going to the club. After all, this hotel is organising a grand party there so get ready.

Jimin - ok but where is Jennie didn't she come?

Yn thought -

When I listen to that my heart clenches. I won't be able to meet her.

Jisso - no she is coming directly to the party. Let's get ready.

Author thought -

Everyone is going to their room suddenly Taehyung stops yn and tries to talk but yn acts like her phone is ringing she ignores him and leaves him alone. Taehyung got upset and left towards his room.

At night

Author -

Everyone is waiting for yn. Jisso is trying to call yn. Now Jennie also come here and she is getting annoyed now but everyone is ignoring her. Jimin tells her to shut her mouth for some time.

Bts outfit

Jisso outfit -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jisso outfit -

Jennie outfit -

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jennie outfit -

Jennie - when she is going to come? I can't wait now

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jennie - when she is going to come? I can't wait now

Jungkook - so don't wait go we will come with yn.

Jimin - yes jungkook is right. You can go.

Suddenly everyone hears footsteps and they move towards that direction their jaw drops and Jennie gets super jealous and staff members are also looking at that figure.

Hello
I hope you like it.
Please share it and vote for it.
And I don't hate any idol so please cooperate with me
Thanks