Part-10

*To be continued*

Yn came and sat down on her seat and she was smiling a lot.

Jisso- with whom you are taking yn? You never smile this much while talking with ( pout on her lips)

Yn - oh unnie there is nothing like that I am talking with my friend and I didn't call him since I came here that's why he is complaining about it.

Jimin - him? In these years you have never talked with me and who is he ? (in an irritating tone)

Yn- *chuckle* jimin I told you about it. And he is my best friend in us he is a Korean .he always supports me.

Jungkook - so we are not your best friend now.

Yn- you are. Why are getting irritated I am just talking with him. Jin Hyung sees them and how are they behaving.

Jin - guys she is right. She can make friends there also and it does not mean they take our place in her heart.

Namjoon - exactly everyone makes their place in someone's heart they don't snatch no one can snatch what is yours from you.

Taehyung thought-

Hyung is right maybe I still have some place in yn heart but I need to become her friend again in any condition.

Jisso- so why did he call you suddenly ?

Yn-  because he is in Korea for vacation and luckily he is coming here. So I invited him to enjoy himself with us because he always insisted on going on vacation with him but I denied him so this time I invited him. And he is so happy.

Jisso - oh that's great so when he is coming?

Yn - in half an hour.

Jimin, jungkook, taehyung thought -

We can not let him snatch our yn from us.

After an hour

Author -

Everyone is planning for camping and they decided that today they will play some games and tomorrow they go for
camping.

Girls are arranging blankets and pillows and boys are arranging campfire. Everything is ready they are about to leave for their room to change into some comfortable clothes suddenly someone shouts yn name. When yn saw him she ran towards him and hugged him tightly Everyone was watching them. Taehyung is about to say something jisso stops him ( jisso is Taehyung's sister here ). Jimin and Jungkook do not like it at all. That boy picks yn like a baby. Yn drags that boy towards her friends.

Jisso - oww how cute you both are looking ( in a teasing way )

Yn - unnie ( with pout )

Boy- thank you jisso unnie. Nice to meet you. Yn always tell me about you. It's my pleasure to meet with you. Buy the way I am cha eun-woo. Yn best friend.

Jisso- oh you are so sweet

Jisso- oh you are so sweet. Nice to meet you too.

Author -

Yn introduced him to another hyung line and met with him nicely jimin and Jungkook talked with him a little rudely.
Yn doesn't want to introduce him to Taehyung but she can't do anything. Taehyung talks to him politely to make yn happy. Jennie introduced herself but Eun-woo didn't pay that much attention to her. Yn inform him about their planning. And told him to change his clothes. Everyone left for their room.

At night

Author -

Everyone comes and Jimin is going to sit near yn but suddenly Eun-woo comes and sits near yn. Taehyung felt very jealous but Jennie came to sit with him but taehyung made an excuse and got up from there and went near Jimin and Jungkook and sat with them. Everyone started to play games but suddenly Jimin suggested playing truth and dare. Everyone got excited but yn felt a little bit nervous Eun-woo noticed it and asked yn if she was okay or not. Yn smiles towards him.  Jisso felt very happy to watch them together She knew that her brother didn't like it at all. But she doesn't care about it she only wants yn to be happy. Jin, namjoon, jhope and Suga also feel happy for yn. But others don't like that. Jennie is feeling jealous.

Hello

I hope you like it
Please read it I want genuine readers.
Vote and share it with others.

Thank you