Part-7

WHEN THINGS REALLY HURT YOU, THEY MAKE YOU QUITE.

To be continued

Author thought -

Yn changed her clothes and tried to sleep but suddenly Rose called her and informed her that she wanted to take a week off because of her sister's wedding. Rose helps yn in every condition so yn can't say no to her. Now yn have to manage everything in the absence of a Rose.

In morning

Yn thought

the morning sun gently caressed my face, coaxing me from slumber with its warm embrace. I don't want to wake up but I need to. Dry tears are visible on my face I don't want to cry but I can't control myself. I took a warm shower and made my breakfast currently I am eating in peace but the doorbell rang. ah, why does it always happen to me? Why I can't eat in peace? ( a pout form on my lips )

Yn outfit -

I open the door and a person suddenly jumps on me and hugs me tightly I am not able to breathe somehow I manage myself and that person hits me on my shoulder and starts to scold me I was trying to process everything but I couldn't then I dragged h...

I open the door and a person suddenly jumps on me and hugs me tightly I am not able to breathe somehow I manage myself and that person hits me on my shoulder and starts to scold me I was trying to process everything but I couldn't then I dragged her with me and make her sit and give her water to drink and tissues to wipe her tears. I make calm and then she hugs me one more time.

Yn - unnie how are you.

Jisso - I am fine I miss you so much why don't you inform me appa told me today that you are in Korea so I came fastly to meet you. Don't you miss me? Did you forget me ohh god yn reply?

( jisso daughter of Mr. Kim ( yn - ahjussi )
Loves yn like a little sister who knows everything about yn and supports her in every condition. Knows about yn past but always supports her )

Yn - oh, my sweet unnie I love you so much and I miss you so much I want to inform you but I didn't get time. Since I come here I have been busy with work.

Jisso - ok. Don't worry I help you. Did you meet anyone?

Yn - yah firstly I meet Jimin and then Jin, namjoon, and jhope Hyung.

Jisso - oh ok buy the way yn now you became more more beautiful. Did yn find anyone for you?
( jisso thought - I know she never going to move on from him but this time I am not going to let anything bad happen to her )

Yn - thank you unnie and no I don't find anyone you know that workload.

Jisso - ok but let's go and invite you and please take a day off for me I am not asking you I am telling you.

Yn - ok but I can't go to your home.

Jisso - I know why you are not coming but that's my house also remember that.

Yn - ok let me change.

Jisso outfit -

Yn outfit -

Author pov -

Author pov -

Currently, yn and jisso are enjoying their day they eat lunch at the hotel and they go to jisso house yn doesn't want to go to there but jisso makes her shut her mouth, yn is sitting with a pout on her face and jisso driving the car.

At jisso house

Yn thought

I don't want to come here but I am only here for unnie When the door opens I admire everything it is the same as before just little changes happen like new stuff and some interior design.  A chuckle left my mouth. God plans everything for you you can't do anything against them. Jisso unnie dragged me inside and then I greeted Ahjussi and Ajumma (jisso's parents )
We are happily chatting with each other. And enjoying our time. Some tears left my eyes because of the happiness I quickly wiped them. Then suddenly Ahjussi asked me something I didn't know what to do but I didn't want to face them. Jisso unnie is showing me her cute and innocent eyes and Ajumma is doing the same thing.

Hello sweeties
how are you?
Be safe and healthy 

If you want to give any suggestions comment below.

Thank you