*part-17*

To be continued

Jin- jisso what happened.

Jisso kneel. And started crying badly.

Jisso- they said that they found yn jacket and her pendant. They told them that animals might hunt her because they couldn't able to find her.

Jimin- no this can't be happened. How can she leave us like this? *Crying badly*

Everyone started to cry a lot yn memories with them started to play in their mind. They don't know what to do.

Rm - guys let go we need to go back to Seoul. Did anyone inform Uncle and Aunty about it?

Suga - no we didn't tell them yet but jisso father knows about it. I told him yesterday.

Jhope- ok then let me inform him and I will tell him to tell yn parents about it.

Jin- yeah. Guys we need to go. Yn parents and Ahjussi ( taehyung & jissom's father need us in this situation.

Jin, Suga, J-Hope, and Namjoon gather themselves and somehow manage to convince others to go back to Korea, but Taehyung is stubborn. However, Jisso manages to persuade him. Everyone is upset and broken by this news. They never thought that this vacation was not going to bring them happiness but take the most important person from their life. Everyone is crying, but with each other's support, they somehow manage. Jisso informed her parents about it and told them to inform Yn's parents about the news. They didn't recover Yn's body, but everyone suggested planning a great funeral for Yn in her memory.

Time skip to the funeral.

Yn Mother: *sobbing uncontrollably, her whole body trembling* "My baby... My sweet, beautiful baby girl... How can she be gone?" My baby...

Yn Father: *tears streaming down his face, wrapping his arms around her* "I don't know, yn... I don't know..."

Jin: *voice trembling with emotion, reaching out to hold the mother's hand* "I can't believe she's gone... She was like a sister to me..." But believe me, she didn't leave us she will always be in our heart

Mrs Kim: *choking back tears, placing a hand on the mother's shoulder* "We're all devastated, ... We loved her so much..."

Yn Mother: *clutching a photo of her daughter to her chest, her heart shattering with every breath* "I just want to hold her again... To hear her laugh, to feel her warmth..."

Namjoon : *voice breaking, struggling to find the right words* "We'll never forget her, ... She'll always be a part of us..."

Yn Father: *fighting back his own grief, trying to be strong for his wife* "We'll get through this... Together... We have to..."

Eun woo : *voice trembling, struggling to maintain composure* "We'll be here for you, ... Whatever you need, whenever you need it..."

Yn Mother: *squeezing their hands tightly, finding solace in their presence* I don't know how I'll ever survive this..."

Rose- I can't believe this how can she leave us like this *crying *

Jisso hugs her

Jisso - I know I just can't believe my little sister is gone. I want her back I want to feed her I want to hug her. I just can't live without her. *Crying badly*

Mrkim - we just can't do anything now. She is like a daughter to us. She always be with us in our hearts and our memories.

Everybody supports each other. Jimin and Jungkook hurt a lot but they are supporting yn parents. On the other hand, taehyung didn't speak with anyone he became silent. Neither crying nor speaking. Jhope and Suga try to console him but he doesn't speak with them also. Eun Woo suggests that he needs some time. Even Jennie is also feeling bad She never thought that yn was going to die. And she never wants that.

A eulogy is given by Jin. Jin holds him together and takes a deep breath then speak

---Ladies and gentlemen,---"Today, we gather to honour the life of Lee Yn

---
Ladies and gentlemen,
---
"Today, we gather to honour the life of Lee Yn. She was a beacon of love and light in our lives. Though her physical presence may be gone, her spirit will forever guide us. we are reminded of the countless moments we shared-the joyous occasions, the laughter-filled gatherings, and the quiet moments of comfort and companionship. Let us cherish the memories we shared and find comfort in knowing that she will always be with us in our hearts. Rest in peace, dear ynaah ." knowing that her love will live on forever in our hearts.

Thank you.

---

Hello
I never thought I was going to write this but can't do anything.
Just comment with your opinions
Thank you