Part -6

To be continued

Yn thought

I was trying to focus on the meeting but I couldn't able to focus on it. Somehow I manage myself. Suddenly I feel someone's gaze on me a man in his fifties checking out me from head to toe. I feel disgusted. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't hold it back.

Yn - She fixes him with a glare and retorts, "Congratulations, you've just won the award for the creepiest performance. Too bad I'm not interested in starring in your inappropriate fantasy. Keep it moving, Grandpa.". Respect personal space or get ready for a reality check."

Old man - what are you talking about?

Yn - don't you know or trying to be innocent?

Old man - what the hell? Why are blaming me?

Yn - She rolls her eyes, replying, "Ah, yes, because nothing says 'charm' like leering at someone young enough to be your granddaughter. Here's a tip: rewind your manners to the last century, where they belong."

Mr.Cho - sorry miss yn. Mr. Kang ( old man) please behave yourself. Let's continue the meeting.

Kim Tae Hyung thought -

I was waiting for our new collaboration company CEO when I heard some footsteps I moved towards that direction and when I saw the young lady who was standing in front of me my whole world shattered and my eyes got teary I wanted to hug her and tell her to let me explain my self but when I saw her reaction I think she still hates me. I didn't want to trouble her more so I did not do anything.

After some time I listened to yn voice and I saw she was defending herself from Mr.Kang. When I listened to her I wanted to punch that bastard but I was trying to interrupt them yn savagely replied and shut his mouth. I never saw yn this much defending.  My yn is always a calm and polite person.  But now she has become a cold and independent woman. I am proud of her.

Mr. Cho - so miss yn I hope you like the offer. Do want to collaborate with us or not?

Yn - I love it I want to collaborate with you. Thank you

Mr. Cho - great so let's discuss everything I will inform you about it.

Yn - ok let's go.

Everyone left except one person Kim Taehyung

Mr.Cho - miss yn wait a minute, please. Meet our main shareholders Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Kim meet miss lee yn
CEO of the company. ( suddenly his phone rings so he excuses himself from them )

Author thought

Love can bring both joy and challenges, often intertwining emotions in complex ways.
Love can be a profound and transformative experience, encompassing both moments of happiness and moments of heartache. It's a journey with ups and downs, teaching valuable lessons along the way.

Silence fills in the room

Tae- h-hi how are you doing yn? ( Nervously asked )

Yn - what Mr.Kim I think you forgot we are here for a meeting not to get together. I like to be formal with my clients so please maintain the distance.

Yn thought -

When he called me my eyes started to get tearyflashbacksk started to appear in my eyes but I couldn't show my weak side to him so I somehow managed myself.

Tae- I am sorry miss yn

Taehyung thought -

When she told me that I like to be formal with my clients it broke my heart that now I am the only client for her. I wanted to cry a lot.  But I gather courage and speak 

Tae - yn ( suddenly Mr. Cho come )

Mr.Cho - I hope you got to know about each other. Sorry, I got an urgent call that's why I need to go let's go.

Yn and tae - hm

At home

Yn thought

I took a shower and dried my hair I didn't want to meet him I didn't know how I was going to face him.  Why god why does this always happen to me? I don't want to let everything down once again. 

Hello I hope you like this part
Please share and vote .