*part-19*

To be continued

Taehyung came home and started to go towards him suddenly his mom called him. And told him that they wanted to talk with him he nodded towards her and changed his clothes. He saw that jisso was also there. He sits near his mother.

Taehyung - want you to tell me, Mom?

Mrs.Kim- taehyung we want to inform you of something important i know you are not going to listen to me but please whatever we decide for you is right.

Taehyung - eomma   just tell me.

Mrs. Kim - we fix your engagement with Jennie.

Taehyung - what how can you do this without my permission and now you are telling me after fixing everything why you can't understand I don't want to get married *yell*

Jisso - taehyung just calm down and sit. Talk nicely

Taehyung - how can I? You know about it all why don't you inform me This is my life and I am going to make my life decision, not anyone

Mrs.Kim- I am not anyone I am your mother and I can't see you like this. And that's final.

Mr. Kim - taehyung please try to understand we want to see you happy please do this for us.

Jisso - taehyung no one is going to pressure you but please think about eomma and Appa he can't see you like this and you need to move on.

Mrs. Kim - and that finally if you don't listen to me then I am not going to talk to you ever just tell me your decision.

Taehyung can't do anything he knows how stubborn her mother is and he loves his parents. He knows that Jennie might do anything to convince them and at last, he agrees with his parents.

Taehyung - ok

Taehyung leaves there jisso follows her. Taehyung went to the garden and kneeled on the grass. Jisso sat beside him. His eyes started to get glossy.

Taehyung - how can I unnie i love her so much. I can't cheat her. I can't do anything why they can't understand my feelings She was my everything. *crying*

Jisso - I know Taehyung. Everyone loves her so much and we always love her. Her memories are always in our hearts but try to understand eomma also. She feels hurt and sad seeing you like this. 

Taehyung - I can't get over that accident. It hurts me every minute. I still remember how yn fell. The incident keeps coming to my mind.

Jisso - I know but at least try to cooperate for eomma. I know Jennie is not good for you. I know she might do something to convince eomma but at least try to be happy around our parents. And no one is going to force you into marriage just do this engagement for them and if anyone is going to force you into marriage then I will take a stand for you. I promise my little brother.

Taehyung - huh ok but I  don't want to cheat her

Jisso - You are not cheating anyone. Do you think YN will like it if she knows that you are suffering so much? Do you remember her last words? She tells us to be happy *crying*

Taehyung - yeah. Remember no one can ever replace her.

Jisso - yeah we all know that no one can ever replace her. Let's go

Taehyung agrees but his heart still does not agree with this he knows that he can never love anyone else.

Time skip

"Jisso inform your parents about Taehyung's situation. They are happy for him, but they may not know that everything is happening so fast. They love Taehyung as their own son, but yn mother may feel upset about it. They understand how much yn love him, and whatever happened between you both, they know that yn can't move on from him. Despite this, they are happy for everyone."

Jennie and Mrs Kim planning to engage next week Jennie select her engagement place. Taehyung doesn't want a big engagement but Jennie wants everything perfect she wants a beautiful engagement ceremony just like marriage. Mrs Kim understands her excitement but they don't want so much grand celebration because they know this is not right even though yn parents don't say anything it hurts them. But Jennie makes everyone agree about the place she selected for engagement.

Hello
Hope you like this part
Thank you