Part -12

"There is one pain, I often feel, which you will never know. ...

To be continued

Yn knock at Jimin's room. Jimin was surprised to see yn... because it was quite late and he was also sleeping

Jimin - what happened ynah!! Do you need anything?

Yn - yes I want to talk with you please come with me for some time.

Jimin - ok let's go.

At garden

Yn - jiminah!! I don't know what to say but I am sorry... I find myself reflecting on the words I uttered, and with a heavy heart, I realize that I scolded you but you didn't do anything wrong... I am such a stupid how can I say that all the bullshit to you... I know that I messed up, and I'm truly sorry for hurting you.

When I told you all that I don't know what I thought and how I reacted, I should have tried to understand your perspective also and I feel awful that I caused you pain.

You're a really important friend to me, and I value our friendship a lot. I hope you can forgive me.

Jimin- ohh!!! Ynnah you called me this time to say sorry...*laugh*

Yn- huh!! Why are you laughing I got scared that what if you got hurt and that's why I can't sleep..

Jimin - oh you are so sweet and I am not upset with you I know you already told me to not talk about it I didn't listen. It's okay just chill!!! but you know what that time... I got scared... I thought you were going to beat me just like you used to beat me when we were children.

Yn- hehe!!! But I am not going to beat you now. Just remember one thing you are an important person to me... Sorry once again

Jimin- you are also important to me ynnah. And don't think about it that much. Just relax. And I will never ask you about your past.

yn- huh!! you have the rights you can ask me anything and let me tell you why I left Korea.

jimin- no don't need to force yourself...

yn- shhhshh!!! you know after that incident I felt that I can't overcome from that all shits and that's why I can't focus on anything... so I decided to move on from everything I thought if I left Korea then might I focus on my work and I deviate my mind and I think that's the best decision now you can see... I am fine, and one more thing no one forced me this is my decision.

jimin- ohh!! but at least you can share with us why you left without informing us...

yn- I don't want to hurt you all I thought you all don't let me go

jimiin - that's right we don't let you go...we all miss uu so much I miss the good times we had together...I miss spending time with you. ...Life is so different without you around. ...*tears form in eyes*

yn- I'll always cherish the times we shared together, no matter how far apart we are. Miss you, jiminaah! I miss you so much, The worst feeling is not to see you every day and talk about anything and everything with you... With you, it feels like time just flies away. Without you, even a second seems like a day... I've moved on in life, new people have come, but your memories never fade away... You may have gone so far from me, but still, I miss you every day
*tears escape from your eyes*

You both hug each other

yn- ok let's go and don't cry pabo...

Jimin- you are also crying ... hehe let's go good night

yn- good night bye...

at taehyung room

taehyung thought -when yn shouted at Jimin I somehow felt guilty because she never shouted at anyone like that. I know that she left Korea because of me... sigh now she doesn't even like to talk to me. how can convince her she didn't even let me explain myself. ergh this all thoughts are not leaving my mind. I got up from bed and went towards the balcony and I saw yn and Jimin hugging each other. *chuckle*
it broke me more... "I made mistakes, after all, I am not perfect, but I will do my best to make them up to you. I would never hurt you intentionally... I would not give up on you, so I hope you don't give up on me." but I think you already moved on yn. I lay down on the bed and drifted to dreamland:

hello, cuties>>
how are you all doing? I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS PART

VOTE AND Follow
THANK YOU:)