Part - 9

To be continued

Yn outfit -

Jimin - yn oh my god

Jimin - yn oh my god. You are super hot and beautiful. You can't go there everyone is going flirt with yn ( jimin grabs your hand )

Jisso - jimin left her hand and she is going to come by the way yn are looking so beautiful. ( wipes her fake tear ) oh my god, my little sister has grown up so much. She became a beautiful young lady.

jungkook - unnie stop your drama now. By the way yn you are looking super hot ( wink at yn )

Jin - because she is my sister you know that I am a worldwide handsome.

Jhope & rm - yes Hyung we know that but one you are looking beautiful.

Suga - yes that's right.

Yn - thank you, everyone is looking handsome and unnie you are also looking beautiful but now let's go and sorry I got an urgent call that's why I got late.

Jennie - let's go now. (a little cold )

Taehyung thought -

When I saw you a smile crept on my face she looked so beautiful I couldn't stop smiling and blushing. Jimin and Jungkook were flirting with her I felt jealous but I couldn't do anything I also wanted to talk with her but Jennie dragged me with her.

At party

Author thought

Everyone is enjoying themselves and here yn is sitting alone and drinking her favourite drinks. She is also enjoying but she sees Jennie drag Taehyung to the dance floor. Life is unpredictable.

Yn thought -

I was enjoying my drink when I saw Jennie and Taehyung I chuckle left my mouth how can someone do this? Break heart and easily moved on as if nothing happened. Hey god I was the stupid one who wasn't able to handle myself. I drink 4 glasses now I am not able to control myself.

Author thought -

Yn grabs a random man's hand because she is drunk and goes towards the dance floor and starts to dance with him. Others saw it. Then Jimin goes towards yn to stop her and bring her back. But that guy started to argue with Jimin but Jimin gave him a death glare... Call the security to take him out. But yn didn't want to go so she started to dance with Jimin. Jimin somehow managed her bring her back to the table. Taehyung saw everything but Jennie didn't let her go somehow taehyung managed to escape from Jennie and went towards the table. Jisso suggested that now it was quite late so let's go back to the hotel. Taehyung was going to pick up yn but suddenly jungkook took off her jacket put it on yn lap and picked her up in bridal style. Staff is looking at them with so admiring eyes like how sweet a couple they are but Taehyung tells them they are just friend. They just ignore him. He is feeling jealous now. Jungkook and Jimin drop yn in her room. Jisso checked that she was okay and left towards their respective room.

Next morning -

Yn thought -

I woke up but I didn't know where then I realized I was in my room argh but my head was spinning I don't know what happened last night I somehow managed myself and took a warm shower and wore something nice because that dress was making me uncomfortable. Then I went downstairs for breakfast I saw everyone sitting there I wished them good morning. And I asked what happened to me last night I saw Jennie roll her eyes at my question.

Namjoon- you drank a lot a passed out so we bring you back.

Jungkook - I pick you up in my strong arm.

Jimin - jungkook but I scared that guy.

Yn - guy? I can't understand.

Jisso - yn you were dancing with a random guy so Jimin scared him and Jungkook brought you here.

Author -

A proud smile forms on Jungkook and Jimin's faces but Taehyung doesn't like it at all. He is feeling jealous. Everyone had their breakfast and jisso was telling them about the night champing plan. It's making everyone happy suddenly yn got a call so she excused herself everyone got confused about whom yn was talking to and why she was smiling a lot. Suddenly Jennie said that maybe she was talking to her boyfriend. Everyone is calm but Jimin, jungkook, and Taehyung are bothered about it.

Hello I hope you like it
Please vote for it and share it with other readers also.
Thank you