CHAPTER 20

KEZIA AMARAH GOMEZ-MONTES

I dont know what to feel when I heard what she sings, it's one of my favorite song! The way she beats the drums while singing is giving me the goosebumps. It's been a while when she plays an instrument. Akala ko pati ang hobby nito ay nakalimutan na niya! But here she is, playing and singing effortlessly.

Sa totoo lang nagulat ako ng lumabas ito sa stage. Nakakaselos lang dahil sa mga babaeng nagchecheer dito. But my jealousy slightly fades when she locks my eyes unto her. The way she deliver the song, as if there is something she wants to reveal with me. The way her eyes flickers everytime she utter the word love.

Luna. My Moon.

Sa totoo lang hirap na hirap na siya sa sitwasyon niya ngayon lalo pa't sinabayan pa ang pagkawala ng memorya ni Luna.

How I hate they manipulate our life. My life is so unfair. I just wanted to be a good daughter, a partner and a friend. But it seems it destined to me in this kind of unfortunate situation.

A million times I beg to all of them my freedom but I can't. They can't. Because of that fucking bastard!. That psycho bastard!. I never thought He is obessesed with me. He always giving me a warnings everytime Luna is around. In one call. Just one call. Luna will be dead. That's why I am willing to sacrifice all of me, just the safety of my love.

"Goodevening Hamilton university!!! Are you ready to announce the winner?" the emcee, no other than the SSC President, Larisa.

"Well, for the meantime while they are preparing the results. May we call on Mr Sammie Montes!! Well I can't imagine two Montes's are good in singing and playing intstrument. Ladies and gentlemen Lets hear the vocalist at his time..."

I just smirked at him as he comes out at the stage with his guitar.

He arranged the mic at his front before He talk.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, May I serenade my wife, no other than Keziah Amarah" and he winks at me as if Im going to be thrilled. Mas kinilabutan pa nga siya. Mas kinikilig pa nga ang mga estudyante at mga co-professors niya.

While I searched for Luna, and I saw her bent over. One of her friends was simply comforting her. And it hits me so hard. Sammie starts singing his selected song but my attention is the person I am looking right now. I want to hug her. I want to comfort her the ways they comfort her. But I couldn't do anything, I just stucked here on my sits and I just watched her. I grip my two hands.

"Hey, are you alright?" Raven notice my mood that suddenly change.

"Yeah. I just surprise." sabi ko na lang.

"Well kinikilig lang yan Raven, pano hinarana lang naman ng kanyang asawa."Si Kristine na mas kinikilig pa ata kesa sa kanya. Kaya naman simple niyang inikutan ito ng mata.

"Hay nako. Walang nakakakilig dun! Parang nagtutula lang. Duh! Mas bet ko yung mas bata." ngisi naman nito na sa akin nakatingin. Kaya naman harap harapan niya itong inirapan.

Mula kasi nung nahuli siya nitong sinisilip at tinatanaw mula sa malayo si Luna ay hindi na siya nito tinantanan sa pangtutukso. Lalo pa't si Raven ang totoong nakakaalam sa buong kwento niya. And since kaibigan niya si Tin ay alam din ito. Wala siyang ibang pinagkakatiwalaan kundi ang dalawang ito lamang.

"Kahit kailan talaga lahat na lang sayo pangit. Kaya walang nagkakagusto sayo kasi ang sungit mo." tudyo ni Tin.

"I dont care! Masyado lang akong committed sa sinumpaan kong trabaho no. Kesa naman may lovelife nga, LDR naman!" pagsusungit ni Raven kay Tin.