CHAPTER 6

AHAD POV:
I woke up to find myself alone in my room, it's 5 am already, I came out of my bed and went to do ablution so I could pray, "Yaa Allah, the pain is unbearable, I do not know what to do with this pain I'm feeling for these years, I did try to overcome them but I can't Allah, Allah please help me out, take this pain away and give me happiness or take me away" crying in front of the Almighty Allah I found my comfort. After praying the namaz, I went to my bedside table and took out the sticky notes, writing a note on it, taking it my hand I went out of the room, placing the note on my parent's room door, I moved towards the kitchen to get myself something, making some tea and scrambled eggs with bread, I ate my breakfast and got out to take my bike back home...

Reaching in front of my penthouse, I searched for the keys in my pants pocket and unlocked the door, getting inside the house I found it cold and dark, as I silently prayed to Allah to make his house lively and happy for him soon...

Moving towards my gym after changing to gym clothes, I did some warmup exercise, after working out for 2 hours, I felt a little hungry as I went to make breakfast for myself, when I heard a knock on my front door, diverting my gazed to the wall clock I checked the time, it's 7:30 am already, and I exactly knew who had came to my house at this time of the day, opening the door with bore expression, I directly went to the kitchen to continue making breakfast again, "bhai Asalam Mualaikum, I'll go to sleep in your room, please do not disturb me before zuhr Salah, good night" Saying this Ashar went towards my room to sleep, while he had his own room in my house, still he felt comfort to sleep in my room only.....because yeah, I keep my room clean while he.....yuck...maybe I shouldn’t describe it at all...

Making the breakfast, I kept one plate at the microwave for Ashar while I ate mine, before changing me clothes to black pants, white t-shirts, and white sneakers with a Rolex watch, to get my bike on a Saturday date.....

Taking my beautiful bike out of the garage, I decided where I want to go for a ride and started my bike to reach my destination...

Standing outside of the large building, I waited patiently for my best friend to come so that we could go together for the ride. "I'm sorry, I got late, yarrr, you know the new project I'm working on has taken more of my attention than I thought it needed." I just looked at the time and punched him on his face, "Okay, I'm sorry, now let's go, kids are waiting for us, " He said while touching the area where I punched him....Hammad is my childhood buddy, who I have been together for two decades already, him being late has always been his hobby, he’s such a goofy person yet he’ll kick the shit out of anyone for being disrespectful towards the people he’s close with, one of them is me....I remembered how he beaten a boy in 8th grade who tried to bully Ashar while I was at the canteen...his current girlfriend as been just with him for the fame and power he holds yet he wont understand it because he thinks she’s the one he was looking for years, him and I both knows about her not being the one he’s looking for yet he won’t accept it, maybe he’s just denying the reality to move on....

"Hammad, did you get the bags that we are going to give today to the kids?" I asked, knowing very well this idiot would have forgotten it, " ohh shoot, they are at home, I'll - I'll just go and grab it, till then you go a head" I glared at him, pointing my index finger at him, I said "thank Allah that you are my baba's favourite boy in my friend group or else I would have murdered you, you shit" I said still glaring at him annoying face.

Starting my bike, I made my way to Darul Sukoon. Going inside, I waited for the children to come out of their classes, "I'm here, my boy." Here comes my idiot friend, “you finally came, sit right here with me now,” I said, waiting patiently for the children...

Meeting them and giving them the things that they were requesting last week was all I could do to make them happy..... they have taught me the real meaning of happiness, happiness can be found in the smallest yet the tiniest thing if one wants to find it, yet we don’t feel happy and satisfied while we have all the blessing and gifts given by our Allah to ourselves...

I watched them doing happy dance as we gave them the things they wanted, when I saw a girl coming inside while having lots of bags in her hands, she wore some denim pants with baggy shirt, hairs all spread around her shoulders, i wasn't able to see her face. Before I could go help her, I saw a teacher going towards her, I looked away knowing it's not a good thing to watch someone secretly but I couldn't help yet want to see her again, resisting the urge to look that way, I engrossed myself with the kids. After spending some more time with them, we too took our leave to go home....

Hammed and I went to a nearby cafe to have some talk, while sipping our coffee I said, "hammed I know you still think I should not think about the past incident yet I can't help but think about how I could change everything and how I could be the one in that accident" I said restlessly thinking about it again, as I held my head in my hands, "Ahad some things are meant to be happen, Allah has chosen everything for the human beings, we can't change anything nor can we stop, but think about everything in a better way and believe in Allah" Hammad tried to assure me, sipping my coffee again, nodding my head indicating I understand what he was telling me, we talked about our daily life...

It was already Magrib Salah time when I came home, parking my bike in my garage, I went to the masjid to pray the namaz.... Finding the comfort in namaz is what every Muslim needs, and I found that after her death, after I lost her forever.....
HAYAT POV:

It was Sunday already, the birds were chirping, the day started with me cleaning my room, and listening to an audiobook, I'm not a cleanliness freak yet I don't like my things here and there...

Hearing a knock I paused my audiobook and placed my phone with hand-frees on the bed and went to open the door, seeing the smiling face of my chachi I welcomed her in my room, taking a seat next to me on the couch she whisperingly said, "it's your chachu day off and I wanted to go out with him to enjoy some quality time, will you mind it if we are late chanda?"

She has always been the one to support me, asking me before doing anything in my matter to make me comfortable, the comfort I needed from my father I unknowingly got it from chacha chachi, "you do not need to ask me chachi, I actually have some planes today too, I’ll be home late, you both please enjoy" with a smile on my face I said from my heart....

After having a little chat and breakfast, I got ready to visit one of my and my best friend’s favourite place, Darul Sukoon, I’m here again, yesterday I came here too, and I got a lot of gifts for the kids, remembering how I tried hard to keep my pace steady as the bags were too much and heavy for me to handle, as a teacher came to help me, after greeting each other, I found some other guys were there too, to meet the kids and maybe I can company with them to see the kids, but I denied, since I wasn’t in mood yesterday to chat with anyone...but today I’m here to meet the teacher I met yesterday, she told me one of the kids miss me a lot as she was crying yesterday not finding me there...After spending sometime with the kids I tool my leave and visited the cafe near Seaview, getting myself some coffee to enjoy my "me time" alone....

Parking my car near Seaview side I got down from the car, it has became the most frequent place I love to visit in Karachi, the place itself held so many memories that I can never forget, sitting on the nearest seat I found, taking my book in my hand, I started reading it while having the hand-frees in my ears and the coffee in my other hand, the noise around me started to fade away as I kept reading the book under the shade to escape the sun...

Feeling some one standing beside me, I looked up to find Ashar, raising my one eyebrow I gave him my "what do you want" face, scratching the back of his head he embarrassingly said "I came with my boring bhai here, and I was bored to death right there standing so I looked around to find someone I know and I found you, so I came to look for you."

I was confused about why he will look for me when we have talked only two times in my 24 years of living on this planet, "we don't know each other much for you to come up here and to me to talk!" Stating my point of view, I looked at him with a "duhh" face "I know, but we both have similar love for cars and bikes, so I wanted to know what you thought about the race offer" he said with such innocent eyes and face "I haven't thought about it till now, but I’ll surely join today to watch the race" he looked at me with horror in his eye "NO!! you can not join today!" Startling me with his sudden raised voice, I tried to calm my scared heart down and said, “Why?" Little annoyed by his behaviour...

"Well, you didn't tell me about your coming, so I did not make any arrangements for the car race," he said..."I--I just want to watch the race even if it's of bike too, I’ll see the environment, and then I’ll think about joining," I said calmly. "Oh. surely you can watch it, you can message me before you come so that I'll know about it in advance" he said "we don't have each others number duhh" I said looking at him weirdly, he gave a small smile and passed me his phone for me to type my number, giving it back to him I said, "I’ll join by 8:30 tonight" saying that I stood up and made my way towards the car, getting a notification I looked at the message "I’ll call you Miss Hayat as you give me those teacher vibes who are always giving short replies and walks away, Miss Hayat, do join us, if you want to learn something knew about your car or racing do contact me on this number, THANK YOU", shaking me head a little, I smiled as walking towards my car...

In the evening I got myself some coffee and sat in my room couch, started searching for the best universities providing business degree, I had gone to IBA for 2 years, and it has many of my beautiful memories but I won't want to join there again after whom I have lost, I looked for sometimes and got done with Iqra University, finalising everything I collected my documents and put them together....I looked at the time as it was evening already, I changed my clothes to beige colour hooded shirt with my favourite black pants, applying the sunscreen on my face with moisturizer, I used my favourite perfume, ready to go out, taking a picture of myself, I picked up my current reading book and made my way out...

Coming out of the cafe, I felt my phone vibrate, as I  looked at the message. Reading the message, I was confused, not knowing if the message was a question, command, or a request "the boy you met the other day, wants to have a ride with you on your sports car, he'll be here tonight" I wanted to ask Ashar about why he texted like this but keeping it aside I thought about the boy and remembered his shiny eyes as he looked at my car the other day, wanting to make the boy memories beautiful I agreed "tell him I'll be there by an hour and then he can come with me.”
Zeeshan and I had a lot of fun together, we talked while I was driving the car, we had a drink together and talked about the race and all....it felt good talking to him...or maybe it felt good talking to someone in a while...
Dropping him off at Do Darya at 10 pm again, I pulled down my side window and said, "If you want to join me again, just give me a call, okay?" I said while ruffling his hair a little. He smiled and went away, I looked at my front while pulling up my window and saw the bikers, or to be more specific saw one of the guy I saw last time, sitting on his Kawasaki Ninja H2 bike with the helmet on while wearing half sleeve white t-shirt and black pants looking really amazing to my eyes, his well build body gave me a thought about his gym activities, bikers have always had a special place in my heart since I have read The Predator but looking at him right now I felt myself looking too much, he might have sensed my continuous gaze that he looked at my way and I idiotically hide like my windows aren't tinted black, I scolded myself for my stupidity and embarrassingly drove away...shaking my head, trying to remove his well build body leaning on the bike as he talked to other person out of my mind, well I just defined him while trying to keep him out of my mind....I know I’m stupid...