EPILOGUE

HAYAT POV:

 “Ashar, when is your bhai going to come home?” I asked Ashar on the call as I cooked biryani, “I’ll take him home by evening, don’t worry, your surprise won’t be ruined” said Ashar on the call as he hanged up, while I prepared Raita and Salad as a side dish for biryani, today it’s our 6 month anniversary and I have decided to cook biryani for everyone while keeping it to myself as I had planned a surprise for Ahad, I have called everyone home, his friends and our whole family, its going to be a big celebration, “Ashar why are you here, with this large box?” I asked as I saw Ashar moving towards the study room, “wait, how are you even here now, I just had a chat with you just 15 minutes ago” I was confused as I moved towards him, to help him carry the box upstairs, he looked at me petrified, “i- I need to keep this box in the study room, bhai has send some important documents and product samples with me, and I don’t need your help, these are confidential” said Ashar as he moved towards the stairs, “is that why the study room is locked today?” I asked, looking at him who’s walking, no running upstairs hurriedly, “Yeah!” He said loudly as he moved towards the room, that’s weird, Ahad has never kept things from me in this 6 months of our marriage, he’s more likely to tell me everything even if it’s confidential, he always says, “I’m yours that means my empire is also yours, what’s confidential in my company is confidential between both of us, there’s no secret between us jaan” he dotes on me a lot, and I am not complaining...

All the preparations were done, Ashar left an hour ago hurriedly again....while I did the work, I decorated the place, not like a lot but just minimal things were done, I had got his present hide in the garage, and I just hope he’ll love it, while everything was done I made my way upstairs to get ready, since it’s already 5:30 in the evening, I have made up my mind to wear the saree that Ahad wanted to see me in, getting freshen up, I wore the saree and set it by draping it over my shoulder, leaving the end to hang over my back, setting my hair open on my shoulder, wearing my heels, I got all ready, “Where are you guys now?” I call Ashar and asked him as soon as he picked up the call, “can’t you greet me, huh, you stupid, give me some respect, I’m doing so much work today because of you and your husband!” Ashar said, as I his heavy breathing, “Where are you running to?” I said, guessing him to be running around, “nowhere, we’ll be there by an hour, you get everything done till then, I’ll text you before I park the car outside your penthouse” said Ashar as he cut the call without listening to me....

AHAD POV:

“Why do you want me to wear black kurta  instead of blue today?” I said, as I came out of the changing room, “sometimes you should just listen to your younger siblings, they do wants the best for you too...sometimes” said Ashar as he went through some more clothes to find the best one for me, “sometimes? Huhh!” I questioned him, as he just looked at me, passing me another black set of kurta pajama, “try this one” I nodded my head and tried the one he passed me, well, I planned a surprise for Hayat today, its our 6 month anniversary, and I have gotten her a gift that I’m hoping she’ll love, it’ll arrive by 8 in the evening since I have given that time to the dealer, I just want her to know how much I love and dote on her, she’s too precious to me.... This kurta does look good on me, I thought to myself and finalised it, “bhai, a box was delivered at the office by your name....” I looked at Ashar and passed him a mischievous smile, “why are you looking at me like that bhai, you are scaring me” said Ashar, moving backward as I said, “look, I can’t go home right now, your bhabi will find out about all of my surprise so you need to go home instead of me with box, and video call me, as I tell you to do, you’ll do set the study room that way” I said to Ashar as he just looked at me in horror, “you’re so selfish bhai” he said pointing his index finger towards me, giving me his famous sad look, “I know I’m mean, now you do the work” giving him the proper instructions I kicked him out as he said, “I’ll never do anything for you ever again bhai!” I just laughed, knowing he’ll do everything I’ll tell him to do, since he’s my best brother....