chapter 6: ferret

I rolled my eyes, giving in as draco laced our fingers together and walked me to the alcohol table again.

he poured me a small drink in my cup and handed it to me.

"here you are. now promise me to stay away from blaise." he placed the cup in my hand

I rolled my eyes. "why?"

he let out a deep exhale. "i already told you maeve."

"then why do you care?"

he rolled his tongue in his cheek. "because nice and pretty girls like you, shouldn't be with guys like
blaise."

"and what kind of guys should I be with?" I asked. displaying a disgusted look on my face.

he didn't answer the question. "just. not blaise." he spat out.

"hmm. and what about theo? or enzo?" I asked. hoping to push his buttons.

"none of them." he said through gritted teeth.

"or mattheo, or tom-"

"none of them maeve!" he practically yelled.

I was going to continue the argument but it was no use. he was just going to yell at me more.

"well. good thing I don't care what you think." I gave a sarcastic smile.

his jaw clenched tight. the sharpness of it looked like it could slice butter. I had to try so hard not to drool.

"drink." he said tipping her cup up a bit.

I kept eye contact with him as I took a sip. his soft grey eyes sliced through me like a blade. I was getting more intoxicated by the minute.

every second that passed by, my eyes wandered more on his body. his white button down clung to his shirt and the definition of his abs subtly visual through it.

"damn it maeve." he mumbled.

"what?" she met his eyes.

"don't look at me like that."

"like what?" I tilted my head a little to the side.

"fuck." his adam's apple twitched and he looked away from me.

I smirked. I didn't look down. but I knew a large bulge was growing in his trousers.

my intoxicated brain took over.

"aww, malfoy. it's alright. lots of guys have gotten hard in front me before."

he yanked my wrist to his chest. pulling me close.

"your playing a dangerous game love." his voice darkened. my nipples turned to pointy diamonds within the span of two seconds.

my hands messed with his zipper. "I know." I grinned. his hand flew to mine.

"don't maeve." he placed my hand back at my side.

"sorry, didn't realize you were so boring." I spat. turning away.

"don't you dare leave love. we're not done."

"what is there to do? you still haven't fucked me."

"you're still very new love. and very drunk. you don't mean this."

"just because I'm new here doesn't mean I'm new to sex."

"well obviously you don't know that meeting someone the same day that you fuck them is usually frowned upon."

"not if nobody knows." I whispered.

he chuckled. "go home maeve."

"oh come on, grandpa." I whined. suddenly his hand flew to my thighs. my mouth flew shut.

"what was that love?" his hand traveled to my panties. which were quite wet. his fingers danced on them. before pulling away.

"pathetic. met me this soon and already this wet for me?"

"I-" his finger flew to my mouth.

"only when your sober love." he tilted my chin up with his index and middle finger. "you're very small."

"i'm 5'4"

"still small to me."

"how tall are you?"

"6'1, give or take." he smirked.

"please, your 5'8 at best."

"I only speak the truth darling"

"still. i'm not small. your just taller than me."

"you better get used to it love." he combed through my hair. "you have lovely hair."

"what are you doing? I thought you said you didn't want to fuck me."

"woah! slow your rolls love. I'm just complimenting you. is that a crime?" he lips curved up.

"shut up." I attempted to hide the blood that rushed to my face.

"aw, little miss french girl got horny huh?" it rolled off his tongue so well it made me mad.

"aw, little miss ferret boy getting drunk?"

"who told you about that?" his smiled snapped back into stern gritted teeth.

"i know more about you then you think I do draco." I smirked at the dumbed look upon his face.

"you're a lot of talk ms maeve."

"and yet you still haven't fucked me."

"why do you keep bringing that up?" he chuckled.

"oh come on drayy, we both want ittt." I giggled.

I giggled?

I was definitely getting drunk

"your going to regret all of your little words in the morning love."

"i might regret it but I won't deny telling the truth."

what am I saying!

"hm. your such a tease darling."

"believe it or not your the second person who's told me that."

"than maybe you should stop teasing and start acting." he leaned down to my neck. his lips hitting them within the span of half a second.

my mind stopped

my soul stopped

my world stopped spinning.

his lips on my neck.

his lips on my neck.

his lips on my neck.

his lips are on my neck.

they were moving in a rhythm.

one kiss, one with tongue. one kiss one with tongu-

oh god...

he nipped it a little bit.

a tiny moan escaped my lips. a few seconds later, they left my neck. but the touch of his blissful lips lingered on my throat.

my eyes shot open.

he was gone

damn it ferret.