chapter 7: nicknames and detention

I made my way over to pansy, rolling my eyes.

his lips on my neck

his lips on my neck

his lips on my ne-

"maeve? you look lost." my mind got distracted by pansy's words.

"lost? no i'm- i'm fine." I let out a breathy, half laugh and cleared my throat.

"okk." she said slowly as she disseminated her words. "how much have you had to drink?"

"not much. you're right, l-let's go."

his lips on my neck

his lips on my neck

pansy held my hand and we made our way to where daphne and astoria were.

they both were carrying bottles of some sort of alcohol and making there own fruity drinks. it seemed at hogwarts it was a self-serve kinda way for alcohol.

daphne poured some orange something in my cup that somehow was still in my hand. it had small little indents to where I probably squeezed the cup. due to me and draco's little interaction.

his lips on my neck

his lips on my neck

his lips.

I guzzled down the drink until there was only a sip left. and refilled it.

"damn. trying to get wasted hm?" the dark male voice pierced my ears, as I whipped my head around to meet the face to the eering voice.

"theo. hey." I smiled. he honestly was a relief to see again.

"so, uhm. what the hell happened with malfoy?"

"oh uhm. he's just being an idiot. let's not talk
about him." I smirked and brushed the fuzz off his button down.

"good. always has been an idiot by the way." he smirked and held my palm. kissing it gently.

a whirlwind of butterflies exploded in my stomach. although I tried to conceal them.

I smiled and looked up at him. his eyes wandered to my lips, tracing every inch like it was a map. I bit them slightly.

"don't do that."

"why?" I parted my lips ever so slightly.

"cause it hurts your pretty lips bella."he gently traced my lips with his fingers, tugging down my bottom lip to peek my teeth a little.

I breathed in deeply. his big delicate lips, met my earlobe as he nipped it slightly.

"are you drunk?" I whispered.

"people say I'm better when I'm drunk. more willing." he voice echoed in my head.

"hm." my lips curved into a smirk as my top teeth grazed my bottom lip.

"draco-"theo began saying something, but as soon as I heard his name. his words were washed out with-

his lips on my neck.

I squeezed my eyes shut. trying to wipe away that stupid memory.

"maeve?" his lips brushed my temple, as he planted an unexpected kiss there.