chapter 9: twos better than one

I strolled alongside theo as we made our way to a random teacher's classroom.

tom for some reason still insisted on us having detention with him and not any of the teachers. it kinda scared me.

what did he want?

just as we were about to enter the classroom, theo halted me.

"what's wrong?" I whispered.

"why does he want us alone with him?" he murmered into my ear.

"I don't know, but it seems better than the punishment we would've gotten if a teacher found us."

"let's just... be safe, ok?" he held my face with his hands.

"yeah." I nodded.

we stared into each others eyes for a few moments, before he leaned in and kissed me.

his lips tasted like heavy, cigarettes and mint might be my favorite thing ever now.

I swiped my tongue across his just before he pulled me away. leaving my face a deep shade of red.

he nodded at me and we walked inside leisurely

tom was at the end of the room, by the teachers desk, scribbling something on paper.

"just on time." his voice echoed the room. me and theo sat next to eachother in the front.

he slowly walked up to our table, and rested his hands on them as he leaned close to us.

"what do you want?" I mumbled.

"me? justice." his gaze pierced into my lips. he picked up his wand off the desk and shot a spell at the doors, locking and closing them.

"justice?" I gulped.

"yes. obviously, I didn't want either of you to get suspended, but I didn't want to let you off so easily."

"so whats the point? why would you just keep us here?" my eyes narrowed at him as he practically stared through his eyebrows.

"you're very interesting maeve. very beautiful might I add." he brushed the back of his fingers against my cheek.

my cheeks flushed red. I swallowed the drool that collected in my mouth as he touched me.

"answer her question riddle." theo stepped in.

"patience, nott." he whipped his eyes back to me.

"pourquoi tu aimes ce salaud ?" he held my chin softly to tilt up to his face.

"dont call him that." I spoke in english. he let out a large laugh.

"chérie, tu mérites mieux que lui. Voudriez-vous tester la théorie à laquelle vous avez pensé lors de votre premier jour?"

he was asking me to test his theory about all there dicks being big.

that was-what?

"peut-être Théo, pas toi." I told him that perhaps theo was packing better than he was. he didn't like that.

nsfw warning

———————————

"let's test that theory doll." he turned to theo. "i'll make you a deal, the person who can make her cum the least, has to leave maeve alone forever."

"what the hell? no!"

"aww I get it. we both know you couldn't even make her orgasm once. she'd have to fake it just to please you." tom smirked with that devilish look in his eyes.