Prologue: Creation

A/n I AM BACK BITCHES! Had some medical issues that were affecting my ability to think straight (not like I could to begin with). Don't worry it's nothing too serious. Anyhoozle Enjoy! Oh and also I'm putting this up on my Tumblr as well because why not.
--------
“Percy, are you sure this is a good idea?” Wheeljack asked as his fellow scientist tapped away at one of the workstations. “I mean, wouldn't this be safer if we used a blank protoform?”

“The number of blank protoforms are dwindling rapidly.” Perceptor said. “To use one in this experiment would risk losing it. The cadaver Ultra Magnus has provided us will do.”

Wheeljack turned to look at the cadaver in question, an unassuming looking bot with a strangely peaceful face as his form floated in the amber fluid filled test tube. His optics were closed as if he were in stasis, when in actuality, his spark was snuffed. Attached to his back like great wings were hundreds of cables, sensors, and wires, giving him an extremely alien look.

“Who was he anyway?” Wheeljack asked.

“No one knows,” Perceptor said. “His frame was found lying in an alleyway. No identifying marks or even a serial number. A no one.”

“Weird.” Wheeljack said.

“It is indeed unusual. But let's not lose focus.” The pair of bots retreated away from the test tube and into a sort of safe room, Perceptor entering a few equations into the console and grabbing ahold a lever. “Initiating data transfer and power sequence.”

The scientist pulled the lever, and a shock of electricity ran through the cables attached to the cadaver's frame. His frame jolted and kicked wildly as it thrashed about, bubbles forming within the amber liquid with each convulsion. His chassis heaved as helicopter blades erupted from the protoform along with other attributes associated with flyers. His chassis heaved as if a gasp were taken, a spark igniting within the core. My spark.

Alarms blared, and lights flashed all around, my optics snapping open as I tried to scream. The sound would be muffled by the fluid, and there were only two things I felt at that moment. Pain, and fear.

“SHUT IT DOWN!” I heard a voice shout, terrifying me further as I writhed in the tube, my razor-sharp digits clawing at the glass before curling into a fist and smashing into it. Cracks formed in the glass with each strike until it shattered, the shards and liquid pouring out of the tube and onto the pale metallic floor along with my frame.

“CODE RED IN LAB! LOCK EVERYTHING DOWN!” Wheeljack cried out. My optics darted to the scientists, and I shrieked in fear as they ran to pin me down. I managed to roll out of the way and rip the cables and sensors off of me, my frame shakily rising and making a run for it.

Doors began to close, and the alarms blared even louder than before. Bots with weapons swarmed the halls, chasing me as I ran. I let out a shrieking whir when one of the halls I was going to run through was blocked by one of the bots. My pedes skidded to a halt, and I tried to go back, but that way was also blocked.

I was trapped.

“Perceptor. Wheeljack. We have it cornered.” One of the bots said as he aimed a weapon at me.

I screamed and instinctively slashed my claw like digits at the bot. The claws dug deep enough to cause him to leak trails of energon, and the bot hissed in pain. This caused him to drop his weapon and back off. I grabbed it and shakily pointed it at him, more bots flooding the halls with weapons drawn.

“He's got a blaster!” One of the guards yelled. In a panic, I pointed it between the two groups of armed bots, the blades on my back shaking and trembling with terror.

“What's all the noise?” A grouchy sounding voice yelled, catching my attention. My optics flicked to the source, and I saw a cranky looking medic with a white and red paint job shoving his way past the armed bots.