Welcome

Welcome to the one-shots where your imagination takes the lead. This exclusive collection of one-shot chapters invites you into a realm of personalized storytelling, making your narrative dreams a reality.

each chapter is not just a story; it's a bespoke experience crafted uniquely for you. This is your opportunity to influence the plot, characters, and emotions, ensuring that the tale unfolds precisely as you envision. It's a celebration of individual creativity and a journey into the extraordinary.

Why make a one shot book? Well because I want to make you happy, and also. Because this is not your typical book. It's a limited edition, and only a select few will have the privilege of owning a chapter that exists nowhere else in the world. This is storytelling on a personal level, an opportunity to be a co-author of your own literary adventure.

How does it work? Simply submit your request on my discord or private message me and let your imagination soar, and await the magic. Our skilled wordsmiths (me) will take your prompts and weave them into a narrative tapestry that reflects your unique vision. It's a process that transforms your ideas into a finely crafted piece of literature.

So who wants to collaborate with me? Join us on this journey where limited edition meets limitless creativity. Secure your slot now, and let the whispers of eternity tell your tale in a way that only bespoke storytelling can.