Prompt Spoof | 1

"I want to make a few things clear." Hanni's lips brushed mine with each word.

Hanni's words hung heavy in the air, each syllable laced with a potent mixture of intensity and possessiveness. As her lips brushed against mine with each uttered promise, I couldn't help but feel a shiver run down my spine—a mixture of fear and exhilaration coursing through my veins.

"Touch another man, he dies," Hanni declared, her voice a low, ominous whisper that sent a chill down my spine. Her words were like a warning, a reminder of the dangerous territory we tread upon-a world where jealousy and possessiveness reigned supreme.

A shudder rippled through me as Hanni's grip tightened on the back of my neck, her fingers digging into my skin with a force that left me breathless. Her eyes bore into mine with a fierce intensity, as if daring me to defy her, to challenge her authority.

"Let another man touch you, he dies," she continued, her voice dripping with venom as she laid bare the consequences of betrayal.
There was no room for negotiation, no mercy for those who dared to cross the line.

And then, with a finality that left no room for argument, Hanni delivered her ultimatum. "Tell me I can't touch you... And I will fucking die." Her words hung in the air like a heavy fog, suffocating in their intensity.

In that moment, I realized the depth of Hanni's devotion, the lengths she would go to protect what was hers. And as her lips brushed against mine once more, I knew that I belonged to her-body, mind, and soul.