1. Alpha?

✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

In a world where alphas and omegas call the shots, Minji sensed something special the moment Haerin strolled into the classroom

In a world where alphas and omegas call the shots, Minji sensed something special the moment Haerin strolled into the classroom. Haerin, the new kid on the block, opted for a low-key vibe, surrounded by an air of mystery. Despite being just day one, Minji couldn't get enough of Haerin's intriguing persona that seemed to have secrets on lockdown. Forget about the usual norms – there was an undeniable spark between them, and Minji was all in to uncover the mysteries that made Haerin the fascinating enigma she was.

Minji's pals were always playing matchmaker, but no girl they suggested ever clicked. Minji had this vibe that was just too cool for them. Then there was Haerin, this mysterious chick with a vibe like an unapproachable cat. Weirdly, Minji felt this pull towards her, even though they never exchanged a word – crazy, huh? Haerin had this scent, like lavender mixed with fresh laundry, all sweet and soft. And here's the kicker – get too close to Haerin, and she'd let out this low growl, like claiming her personal space.

—————

Haerin

In the intricate dance of our daily encounters, Minji's eyes linger on me with a captivating intensity. She's no mere bystander; she exudes the aura of an alpha in this intricate game of connection. I can sense it—we're intertwined, destined in some cosmic way. Yet, my heart bears the scars of past heartbreaks, and Minji is well aware of my guarded emotions.

As we cross paths in the echoing halls, her gaze feels like an electric current, subtly tracing the contours of my being. Two weeks have elapsed, and despite the palpable connection, Minji hesitates to make a decisive move. What's the holdup, I ponder?

The air is thick with unresolved tension, and I've grown weary of these unspoken games. Her eyes, powerful as ever, pierce through the layers of pretense. No more tiptoeing around; I yearn for answers – can she be the one to cradle me through the darkest nights? Will she tenderly kiss away the salt of my tears when vulnerability takes hold? Could she be the catalyst for a new beginning, a transformative experience that makes me cherish life? I seek an intensity that knows no bounds, a connection that ties us together, refusing to let go.

I won't settle for a mere passerby; I crave a presence that values and respects the precious currency of time. Minji, the clock is ticking, and the intricate dance awaits its next move.

Stepping out of the game-playing charade, I stride purposefully toward her, a resolute "hey" cutting through the ambient noise. A quizzical brow arches on her face, her entourage buzzing with anticipation. Why, I wonder, does she bother with these lackluster companions?

"Hello," she responds, her voice echoing with a surprising depth that penetrates every barrier.

Without waiting for her acquiescence, I declare, "We need to talk," seizing her wrist with determination. A forceful pull propels her forward, shattering the accustomed hierarchy where Minji reigns supreme. It's high time this power dynamic undergoes a transformative shift.

Escaping the clutches of her entourage, wide-eyed and gossiping in her wake, I guide her to a more secluded locale. Minji shoots me a look that blends surprise with irritation, unaccustomed to yielding to anyone's directives, especially not someone like me.

"What's the big idea?" she counters, defiance shimmering in her eyes.

Closing the distance between us, our faces mere inches apart, I retort, "No more games, Minji. The dance ends now. The tension is driving me insane."

She attempts a nonchalant facade, "Alright, so what's the plan?" accompanied by her signature insouciant smile. Yet, I see through the act—discipline is in order.

"We need to lay it all out on the table," I assert firmly, and her friends, sensing the gravity of the situation, watch with a mix of curiosity and disbelief. A Minji not steering the ship is an unfamiliar sight for them.

Asserting my point, I tighten my grip on her wrist, a wordless caution. "No more games. Let's cut through the pretense and be real."

For the first time, Minji appears uncertain, a battle of wills evident in her eyes. The reigning monarch of the school may have just encountered a formidable challenger.

Her lips curve into a sly smirk, and she playfully assures, "Sure, no games, I promise." Closing the distance, she inches closer, and I find myself looking up at her. "Just truth, honesty, realness," she murmurs, trailing a finger up my arm. Shivers run down my spine – is this some athlete playing mind games? Stepping back, unimpressed, I see through the act; she's more interested in entertaining her friends than having a genuine moment.

"Wow, okay," I mutter, glimpsing her true colors. Her expression falters momentarily, but it's too late. I'm done with the theatrical performance.

As I begin to walk away, she whispers, "Wait, Haerin," her friends 'oohing' in the background. Disregarding the spectacle, I'm not here for a show; I'm here for something genuine. Screw them all.

✧˖°🌷📎⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Engrossed in my solitude at the library, she makes a dramatic entrance, flipping a chair backward to face me. I reluctantly tear my eyes away from the book, curious about the interruption. She bites her lip, a nervous energy about her, and mutters, "I'm sorry."

"For?" I arch a brow, issuing a challenge.

She licks her lips, stumbling over her words, "For disrespecting you and being dishonest."

I decisively slam my book shut, unswayed by the apology. "I'm not naive. I know exactly who you are – a coward. If you're going to be my partner and make this work, no more of that juvenile nonsense, alright?" I lay it out bluntly, withholding any sugarcoating. She meets my gaze, regret evident in her eyes.

Obediently, she nods, and I reciprocate with a curt nod. This better be worth it, for all the right reasons.

The library, almost deserted, provides a backdrop to my focused studies. Glancing up from my books, I notice her observing me intently. There's no denying her attractiveness; she possesses a magnetic charm that she skillfully deploys to captivate those she desires. Full eyebrows frame her face, complemented by enticing lips and piercing eyes that hold an air of mystery. A subtle nose ring adorns her tall and elegant nose bridge. She exudes an aura of fitness and stands tall, her long black hair cascading down. Despite her undeniable allure, it's high time she redirects her attention to serious learning and considers settling down with a genuine partner.

I'll teach her the way, watch and learn ladies.

One Shots (Every Centric)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara