Abused

Tw: is about abuse and mentions sh and potentially loosely mentions other things

(Dan is going to be a made up character)

---------------------------------------------------------

It had always been Ella and Dan, the happy couple. Always seen out on dates or always smiling together on social media posts. That however wasn't the case, Ella had met Dan on a night out once when she was 18 and he was 22, Ella was drunk and Dan used that to his advantage, he had managed to convince Ella to meet up with him and he was charming at first, always bringing flowers and just being the perfect guy, but after he and Ella had started officially dating, things turned for the worst.

Dan: what the fuck is wrong with you ? (He grabs Ella by the shirt and throws her up against the wall)

Ella: (looking petrified and starting to cry) I'm sorry Dan, it won't happen again I promise

Dan: damn right it won't (he slams her head on the wall and as Ella crumples to the ground he kicks her and she curls up into a ball)

Ella: (groans in pain) I'm sorry

Dan: good, next time I tell you to have dinner ready for me by the time I'm home that better be done, how long will it be now?

Ella: t-ten minutes (she sniffles)

Dan: 10 MINUTES (he grabs Ella's face and slaps her)

Ella: (screams a little) I'm sorry

Dan: you better hope that 10 minutes goes by fast (he walks out and Ella is curled up on the floor against the wall crying)

(Ella quickly finishes up making their dinner and brings it into the dining room and places it Infront of him)

Dan: 12 minutes, you know what that means

Ella: I'm sorry Dan

Dan: I SAID, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS

Ella: (sobbing) y-yes

Dan: eat you dinner first

(They both finish their dinner and Ella takes the plates out to the kitchen and places them into the dishwasher before returning to Dan who looked as if he wanted to kill her)

Dan: 12 FUCKING MINUTES IT TOOK YOU ( he shoves Ella down onto the ground and kicks her)

Ella: I'm sorry, I was cooking as fast as I could (she says through tears)

Dan: Not a fucking excuse (he pins her down on the ground and grabs a lighter from his pocket) I'll be nice, ribs or arms ?

Ella: (squirming) no, Dan please (crying)

Dan: I SAID RIBS OR ARMS (he hits Ella across the face with his lighter) you know what, how about both

Ella: no, no, no, no, Dan please (she is crying and trying to break free)

Dan: shut up (he lifts her shirt up to her ribs and turns the lighter on as it burns her skin)

Ella: aaaahhhhh (she screams in pain but Dan had soundproofed the house and had shoved a cloth into her mouth so the screams were even more muffled)

Dan: stop screaming and squirming (he lifts her arms and whacks them against the ground) there, done

(Dan had burned Ella's ribs and her upper left arm, he then knocked her out and carries her to his and Ella's bed)

Hours later

(Ella starts waking up and realises she is in bed, she often wakes up there after being hurt by Dan)