Carmen Sandiego Ocs 2

Name: Madelaine Blackthorn

Age: 18

Gender: female

Sexuality: lesbian

Appearance: shoulder length curly brown hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin, hourglass figure

Outfit:

(regular outfit)

(regular outfit)

(party outfit)

Personality: understanding, sarcastic, intelligent, loyal, fearless, confident, determined, sassy, passive aggressive, caring, rebellious, flirtatious, protective, respectful

Family: none

Friends: Carmen Sandiego (boss/guardian)

Likes: partying, having fun, nice things, dark colors, listening to music, gothic style stuff, singing, dancing, attention

Dislikes: getting scolded, hangovers, betrayal, liars, discrimination, people underestimating her, losing anyone she cares about

Crush: Anna

Backstory: Madelaine grew up in a foster home with a lot of other kids. From an early age she tried to be good so that a family would adopt her but none ever did. As she grew up Madelaine started getting into trouble with the law. She would often shoplift from stores taking clothes or anything else she wanted. When she was sixteen she got a fake id so she could get into clubs. Madelaine would flirt with the guys in order to get them to buy her drinks. Eventually some places figured out she wasn't an adult and kicked her out. During one night Madelaine bumped into the famous thief Carmen Sandiego. Carmen offered Madelaine a job which she gladly accepted. In the following years Madelaine became a skilled thief helping Carmen with her heists and stuff. Carmen became almost like a mother figure to Madelaine. however Carmen grew concerned about Madelaine seeing how often she went out to clubs. She had many discussions with Madelaine about it but Madelaine always told her that she could handle herself.

Theme Song: