[Request] 💜🤍 🗝️🪷 It Was My Fault (SMG3 x Reader)

(Please note that I wrote this before we knew Mr. Puzzles' name and he was still referred to as 'The TV Adware')

Art by 'An eye Artist' on Discord

TWs // Blood, Near Death

🤍⚪️ Y/N's POV:

📺 Time/Arc: Puzzlevision

Requested by 'Phoenix_mills'

"No! SMG3!" I yelled as I saw 3 get thrown far away from my side and roll onto the solid pavement behind me. It was a brutal hit and I felt my heart begin to beat quicker as I saw that he didn't immediately get back up. He didn't even move at all.

"Clocks ticking. Better hurry up before he runs out of time." The TV Adware snarled out as I felt my fragile heart break into several pieces.

'No, no, no, this can't be happening. This can't be happening! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!' my thoughts yelled as I ignored him and sprinted over to my crush's side. I had no idea how badly he was hurt. Nor if he was still alive or not.

As I got closer to him, I could see that a circle of blood was appearing around his body. He was bleeding out of a hole in his chest. And his dark red eyes were tightly shut. Without even a second's hesitation, I took off my F/C-coloured jacket from around my shoulders and gently, yet tightly, wrapped it around the gaping hole.

I knew that The Adware was behind me, just watching what I was doing and enjoying how much emotional pain I was feeling in the 'show' that he had created. But I didn't care. SMG3 was the priority here. Not him.

"Please wake up. I... I need you. We were supposed to be in this together, r-remember?" I just about managed to get out, tears starting to run down my cheeks as my heart ached. "I can't lose you... not now..."

I let out a sob as I gently lifted 3's body onto my lap, silently promising myself that if he was still alive, then I was going to do everything in my power to keep him from dying. I softly moved my hand and put it on his scarred cheek as I felt my tears start to run about a million miles an hour down my cheeks. This wasn't fair. He didn't deserve this fate.

Carefully, I moved my left ear closer to his mouth to check if he was still breathing, and let out a relieved breath as I realised that he was.

Suddenly, I began to feel 3 begin to wriggle around in my lap, consciousness suddenly hitting him once more. Tenderly, I put him back on the ground as his eyes slowly fluttered open and he took in a large gulp of air.

"S-SMG3? You're... You're alive!" I said tearfully, trying to wipe some of my tears away and act as if I wasn't crying in the first place. I didn't want him to see that I was and had been crying.

"Of... course I am... Nothing I... can't handle..." he coughed out, still acting tough even though he was clearly in agonising pain. His red eyes grew in shock as he looked down at his body and saw the massive bloodied circle on my jacket, which was still wrapped tightly around him. I couldn't help but feel more tears creep into the corners of my eyes as I looked at it and his reaction. I couldn't believe how badly The TV Adware had been able to hurt him, and for no reason either, SMG3 had done nothing to him.

"Hang on. I-I'm going to get you help." I promised, picking him up in a bridal carry, which caused him to blush a little and yell out in complaint, but I ignored him, slipping my phone out of my pocket and placing it next to my ear.