💙🤍 🧡🩵 🗝️ Show Time (SMG4 x PTSD!Reader) (Meggy x Tari)

Art by 'Super Awesome Man 15' on Discord

TW // Possession, Swearing, Trauma, Implied Panic Attacks, Mention of Torture

🤍⚪️ Y/N's POV:

📺 Time/Arc: Puzzlevision, soon after 'Once Upon An SMG4'

I looked around me, my eyes darting and wide with panic. My breathing quickened as fear grabbed a hold of me. Every single wall around me was covered in a strangely familiar, eerie red goo, and there was no one around me. My friends were gone, and without them, the only sound I could hear was my terrified breathing echoing off of the tunnel walls surrounding me.

I felt sick and dizzy as it finally dawned on me why the red goo seemed so familiar; it was the same horrific stuff that had come out of the keyboard that had made SMG4 lose his mind and almost resulted in killing SMG3, Meggy, Mario, and I.

Suddenly, the memories of what had happened prior to this flooded into my mind. We'd been able to turn the electricity back on by using lightning in a bottle before we'd heard the sound of static erupting from the TV from the main room, which had somehow been able to appear in the basement. I must've fainted, as the sound only continued to increase in volume until it felt like it was coming from inside my own head.

My eyes widened as I realised that that hadn't been any TV; no, it had been The TV Adware himself's head. Meaning he was back. And my friends were in grave danger.

"Very well observed. And you can call me Mr. Puzzles." I heard a high-energy voice say in my head making me jump. I felt my head begin to throb with pain as I felt his presence inside of me, and I knew that I was rapidly running out of time. Just like all of my friends already had.

"Don't worry about them; they're perfectly happy being a part of Puzzlevision. You'll join them soon enough anyway. It's only a matter of time." he snarled out, reading my thoughts yet again, his words filling me with horror. 'What did he want with us?'

"Just leave me the fuck alone." I whispered aloud angrily. I put my hands over my ears and squeezed my E/C eyes tightly shut, just trying to force him out of my body and mind. But my terror only continued to grow as my legs gave way, unable to stand anymore, causing me to fall onto my knees, and the sound of static laughter began to fill my ears. He was laughing at my feeble attempts to be free.

"I'll see you soon, Y/N." he hissed out, before I felt him, at least partly, leave my body.

I let out a sigh of relief, even though I knew this was far from over and was only just the beginning. I could have some peace and quiet to myself, at least for the time being, but I already knew that it wouldn't last long.

Almost as soon as I thought that, a shadow started to make its way towards me. Already knowing that I didn't have any friends left and that it was more than likely Mr. Puzzles, I instinctively put myself in a defensive position, preparing myself for a fight. But I couldn't help the anticipating tears that pricked the corners of my eyes. It was already too late for me.

But who rounded the corner made my mouth fall open in shock. It was a woman in her mid-twenties; she had short-length blue hair, and her face was pale in fear. Her purple eyes, which were normally filled to the brim with happiness, were wide in obvious distress, and it was clear that she was on edge.

"T-Tari?" I called out, recognising her as the timid duck-obsessed member of the once-formed SMG4 Crew.

She let out a panicked yell as she heard me say her name. And I instantly felt bad, worried that she wasn't going to spot me and run into the endless tunnels behind her instead, or, worse yet, mistake me for our enemy, who had already gained power over our friends and individual crushes, Meggy and SMG4.