Chapter 4: Wedding night!

After bidai Divya & Radhika came to their husbands house. They were suprised seeing their husbands house, it look so luxurious and elegant. Currently both are doing their entry ritual, Ghar pravesh.

Khurana's house

Singh's house

( Khurana's house is bigger than Singh's as Khurana's have a bigger family than Singh's)

Khurana's house:

Anuj pov,

Shina & Mina were annoying me a lot, they didn't let me enter my room knowing very well how desperate I'm to meet my wife. After lots of struggle finally they agreed and let me go to my wife, I'm sounding like a lover, aren't I? Crazy right?
   I entered with a sweet smile but I left stunned seeing a beautiful view in front of me. Divya was sitting on bed while her veil was covering her face, don't know why but that damn red net veil is attracting me so much. I made my way towards her, I noticed she was becoming nervous as I was taking steps closer to her. I sat in front of her, she was looking down and I was staring at her so adorably. I slowly removed her veil and finally took the look of her face without any restriction.

Anuj: beautiful!

I muffled but she heard it, she didn't look at me but moved her pupil.

Anuj: I know if I ask you, you're ready or not you'll say yes, right?

She slowly moved her eyes, I was looking to her eyes moment......duh, attractive! Our eyes met and I got lost in them again, she is silent but her eyes speak a lot. Like they are meant to be read by me, if not with her mouth I'm ready to talk with her eyes. I just want to talk to her, she looked away, still hasn't uttered a word. I've been trying to talk with her since our wedding started.

Anuj: I don't want to do this just as a stage of marriage, I want to do this with feelings.....out of love.

When I said love she immediately looked at me like she got current, her expression was unreadable.

Anuj: tell me when you're ready!

I continue through I found her reaction cute.

Anuj: and I mean from here!