Chapter 57: Divya!

Next day:

Radhika's pov,

I was walking with Sanskruti di in our backyard, she wanted to walk.

Sanskruti: I love you, you know that right?

I looked at her and nodded.

Sanskruti: I know I'm behaving different since I got pregnant but I still love you the way I used to.

I looked down and continued to walk.

Sanskruti: on your wedding day I sense that something was wrong but I knew you won't tell me. It's okay if you don't want to tell me anything but remember I will always understands you Radhika. I don't know anything but I can't see you like this, if Aahan is suffering because of this divorce so do you.

I looked at her and she looked at me worriedly.

Sanskruti: Look at yourself Radhika, your lost. You don't fight with Aayush, your feisty nature feel like it doesn't exit like Aahan's flirty nature. You don't eat nor came out of your room, you don't talk with anyone rather than Kajal.

I looked down.

Sanskruti: I want you to be happy with or without Aahan. But you also know that your happiness is Aahan, try to overcome tha battle your battling.

Radhika: I thought you changed di, I heard that after marriage girls don't usually pay attention to their family.

I said while looking down, she caress my hair like she used to do before her marriage.

Sanskruti: did I make you feel that way?

I nodded, she spread her arms and I enter in her arms. I missed this arms, the way she understands me, the way she care for me, the way she is always there for me even if I'm wrong.

Radhika: what have I done, di. How can do such big mistake? I'm not able look in anyone's eyes, di. If dad got to know then he will hate me.

I finally broke down, she caress my back.

Sanskruti: what you did Radhika?

I broke the hug and looked down.

Radhika: I..I...I purposely marry Aahan with intention of divorce because of his money.

And I told her everything while crying and sobbing badly. She was shocked and surprised but didn't said anything.

Sanskruti: you should have told me, Suraj would have help you.

Radhika: I was scared di, I thought if I tell anyone they will judge me. To be honest I don't feel like anyone would understand me.

She wiped my tears.

Sanskruti: I'm sorry I was not there for you.

I hugged her again.

Radhika: it's okay!

Sanskruti: should I tell Suraj to help you?

I broke the hug and looked at her.

Radhika: no di, if I required someone help I'll tell you.

She nodded and we again started walking but now I feel little better. Telling her was always my key point to get over it, Kajal is my best friend but di she was my mom and sister together.

Sanskruti: you know that I believe that everything happens because of reason.

Radhika: I know!

Sanskruti: I think everything happened because you are destined with Aahan. Because if you had not made a mistake, you would never have met Aahan.