Chapter 46: Date!

Next day:

Anuj's pov,

I was in my office with Aahan, actually we are going to see a clip Preeti sent. Now what more secrets will open I don't know, but you can say I'm a little scared.

Aahan: should I start?

I nodded and he played the video. When video started I realized it was cctv footage of Divya's office. There were three people Divya, Preeti and Divya's dad.

Yash: you lost the deal?

Her dad asked harshly and she nodded while looking down, her face was pale and scared. Her expression surprised me because as I know her dad is kind and gentle person then why does she have such an expression.

Yash: do you know I was expecting this, if I expect success from such failure then I must be a fool.

I widen my eyes while Aahan looked at me with shocked expression.

Anuj: repeat it, I think I heard wrong.

He repeat it and I heard those cruel words again, I heavily sigh.

Aahan: should we continue?

I nodded and he continued the video.

Yash: you are so useless Divya, I'm shameful to have such daughter. I feel ashamed to even call you my daughter look at Ruhi and look at you. Your good for nothing, just waste on earth. Your not kind like Ruhi, your nature is not like her, your not beautiful like her, your not good like her. She is a fairy of perfection and you're a witch of imperfections.

Anuj: stop it, I can't look more!

He stopped the video, I leaned back and closed my eyes.

Aahan: not expected this!

Anuj: neither do I?

Aahan: are you okay?

Anuj: no, it hurts but let's continue the video.

Aahan: why?

Anuj: because if I want to cure her, I should know everything about her.

He nodded and we again started watching the video.

Yash: are you mute or dead? I wonder how his family tolerates you, I thought he would divorce you in a few weeks but it lasts long. But remember if he kicks you out, we won't take you because you lost every rights on us when you get married.

And the video ends, the whole time Divya didn't say anything nor looked up while Preeti was giving her a pitiful look. I closed my eyes in frustration, Aahan patted my back. I looked at him, I thought for a moment and then decided what I have to do.

Anuj: let's go!

Aahan: to her dad?

I nodded, he know me very well.

Aahan: are you sure?

Anuj: damn sure!

I stood up and walked out, and obviously Aahan came.

Aahan: you know you changed a lot. Taking quick decision without thinking, being bold and fierce is not you.

Anuj: neither I had such situations before.

Aahan: you crazily love her!

Anuj: maybe I crossed that line too!

Aahan: your behaving like your cousins, henpecked husband.

Anuj: I like this feeling.

And with this we sat in car and rose to her dad house. All the time Divya's pale face was roaming in my mind making my blood boil more and more. Car stop in front of her dad house, I was about to get off but Aahan hold my arm.