Epilogue

After one month:

Shina's pov,

Now I'm totally recovered and today I'm joining the company again......... Peace! You don't know how cruel this one month was, Karan was so strict. I was bored all day laying in bed and doing nothing but now I'm finally free.
  I got out of the car, the car which Karan gifted me. I made my way towards the company, Karan was not with me on the first day and he is not with me even today. But that's okay because he was with me for a whole month. I walked inside with a small smile but flinched hard when everyone shouted.

"Welcome back, mam"

I looked at them, our employees were standing welcoming me and there Karan was in the middle holding a cake. I smiled and stepped towards them, I blew the candles and cut the cake. Karan kept the cake on the table and everyone came for a handshake. Employees play a role in business like family, they helped us to grow more. They are family outside the house, we fall together and grew together.

After sometime:

I'm at Karan's office, we both were working on some documents. But we can say that only I was paying attention, he was roaming his fingers on my thigh softly. Which was giving me sensation to my private part.

Shina: Karan stop it!

He move closer to my ear while moving his fingers to my inner thighs.

Karan: stop what?

He whispered in my ear in deep voice.

Shina: let's properly work together?

Karan: we are working together!

Again in deep voice, his breath was hitting my ears.

Shina: we are not, look at you! you look so.....

I stare at him, he was looking dominant, alcoholic and hot.

Karan: so?

Shina: dominant and turn on like your trying to seduce me.

Karan: I'm not trying, but is you getting seduced by me?

I move back while gulping.

Shina: we are in office!

Karan: so?

Shina: someone can hear us, we are getting captured in cctv.

He kiss my hair and call someone.

Karan: turn off cctv recording for one hour.

I looked at him and he hung up the call.

Karan: about hearing I will take care of it.

He kissed me hardly, we didn't did it for one month. Both of our desire and needs on peek so without thinking more I kissed him back. He hovered over me making me lay down on the sofa, soon we were naked.

Shina: ah, Karan!

I moan as he thrust deeper, he kept his hand on my mouth and I suck his small finger. A drop of sweat fell on my cleavage, I clutch his shoulder as he thrust in deeper.

Karan: ride me!

He whispered in my ear while breathing heavily.

Karan: and make sure it is hard!

I pushed him and hovered over him, I smirked. I slowly move on his dick which make my boobs shake.

Karan: move harder and faster, I want see them dancing.