Chapter 56: Hansi Ban Gaye!

Anuj's pov,

I slowly walked inside the room, it almost two am and now I returned back. Lights were off but lights coming from the window were directly falling on her face making her shine and look more beautiful. I sat on my knees in front of her and stared at her, It felt like decades since I last saw her. When in reality it's just been two days, after knowing about her love I never met with Divya. Because if I met with her I will become selfish and hold her back, and I don't want that. Her happiness is above everything even above my life.
   I smiled when she whin in sleep because of her hair. I slowly removed her hairs from her face, the slightest touch feel heaven. Tears built in my eyes, why you don't love me? Why it's him and not me? Why I came late in your life? And when you are not in my fate then why God bless me with you?
  You are so precious to give someone else Divya. I madly love you, can you please stay? Do you know even if you leave me I will still wait for you. I know once you left me you will not return but I love once and that will be my final.

Anuj: should I sang for you for last time?

Obviously she didn't reply, I sat down while hugging my knees and rested my head on my arms and stared at her sleeping face.

Note: play "hasi ban gaye" song for better experience.

"Tu khwaab hai ager koi
Chahoon kabhi toote na
Ruthe bhale zindagi, tu par kabhi ruthe na(2x)

Jhootha lage jahan, tum sahi ban gaye
Din-raat ky subah, tum sabhi ban gaye

Haan hansi ban gaye, Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasman, meri zameen ban gaye(2x)"

I move closer to her and rested my head on her pillow. Our face was just inches away but I can't touch her because she is not mine. It feel wrong to even stare at her but today is last day I'm seeing her because in two days I'll give divorce to her.

"Kehti hai duniya mujhe
Ek tarfa aashiq tera
Chahoon tujhe door se, itana to hag hai mera(2x)

Aati hai ghar mere, vo gali ban gaye
Tum aakhri wajah, pehli khushi ban gaye

Haan hansi ban gaye, Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasman, meri zameen ban gaye(2x)"

Tears stream down making her pillow wet, she frowned in sleep like she know I'm in pain. I smiled, I'm talking dramatic.

Anuj: I love you Divya, I love you so much!

Next day:

Radhika's pov,

I was in my room trying to eat breakfast, I don't feel like eating but I have to. Suddenly someone knock on the door, I stood up and walked to door. I open the door but seeing mom in front of me left me starled. I looked down because I was not able to look in her eyes. I stepped backwards while looking down, she didn't say anything just came inside.

Karishma: Radhika?

She called me softly and tears built in my eyes.

Radhika: mom, if you want to scold me, slap me you can but don't ask me anything. Please mom I-----

Suddenly she hugged me making me shut, tears left from my eyes. I hugged her back and cried, she understands me even if I don't deserve it. Mom treats me so well even better than my parents. She accepted me the way I am, she never jumped in our fight nor did she ever take side of Aahan. She was not like other mother in law, she was like mom.