Chapter 55: Want To Talk!

Mina's pov,

I was laying on my stomach while mom was applying cream on my bruise. I can hear her sob and her tears on my back.

Mina: don't cry mom, everything is fine now.

Manvi: you don't know her Mina, she wouldn't leave us in peace.

I sigh!

Mina: we will find a to deal with that but first don't tell Kabir, mom.

Manvi: why? Why you always hide such things from him?

I looked at her.

Mina: mom, Kabir just started living his life freely. How can I drag him to that dirt again, my love is not weak mom. I can survive for my love.....for him.

She looked at me while more tears left her eyes.

Manvi: at first I thought Kabir didn't deserve you because you are way too kind and nice heart person. But now I know no one can deserve you more than Kabir do.

Mina: why?

Manvi: because he was able to pull out a mature and strong Mina from you. He must have have some gems that's why he is blessed with you.

I laughed!

Mina: you are hyping it mom, I'm just normal person.

Manvi: if you say so!

She dressed my knee which got hurt when I fell I guess. I told her to act normal when Kabir come. I was sitting on a chair ready for dinner along with mom. Soon Kabir came with small smile, he looked at me and when our eyes met I just wish to hug him. He sat beside me and mom serve the food, I started eating. I hide everything with makeup so that he won't notice anything. We eat while talking about some stuff, I clean my mouth tissue when I was done. I stood up but hissed in pain because of back hurt due to sudden action. Mom looked at Kabir with fear while he was looking at me, he stood up immediately.

Kabir: what happened? Are you okay?

He asked worriedly while holding my arm.

Mina: yeah, I'm okay!

He looked at me.

Kabir: no, your not! Don't lie!

I knew it!

Manvi: actually she fell from the staircase but she told me not to tell because she thinks you'll scold her.

I already told mom this idea and if he finds something suspicious you should answer because he can detect my lie.

Kabir: you fell? Where did you get hurt? Did you call the doc?

He asked while checking me, I smiled.

Mina: I'm okay Kabir, there is no need of doc.

Kabir: we will decide that, let me see where you got injured.

Mina: back and knee!

Kabir: yeah, but let me see!

I held his hand, he looked at me.

Mina: you can't see it Kabir!

He looked at me confusedly.

Kabir: why?

Mina: Kabir!

I looked at him waiting for him to understand. We are not normal couples then how can he see something hidden.

Kabir: oh, okay! Mom, are you sure she doesn't need doctor?

He asked mom and I sigh in disbelief.

Manvi: no, she need you!