Chapter 53: Divorce!

Aahan's pov,

Currently I'm in my office because I need to sign some documents urgently then I'll head home.....to Radhika. I really miss her yesterday, I didn't realise that I needed her that much until yesterday. But yesterday I had the worst night without her by my side. And now all I want is her, I want to see her and if possible hug her.
Suddenly someone knocks on the door and I allow them inside. Soon Kajal walked in but her expression was like a snake bite her.

Aahan: what happened?

I asked while she stood in front of me while looking down.

Kajal: nothing, just came to give you this.

She kept an envelope on my desk, I frowned and took it.

Aahan: resignation?

I asked when I read the headline, she didn't say anything. I continued but I widened my eyes at the name.

Aahan: Radhika? Why is she resigning?

I looked at her but she continued to look down.

Kajal: you should ask her, I'll take my leave sir.

She said and walked out before I could ask something. I quickly rose home, my gut feeling is telling me something is wrong. I parked the car and ran to our room, I twisted the knob and entered. Radhika stood up when she saw me, I sigh heavily.

Aahan: Kajal gave me your resignation.

Radhika: yes, I told her to give.

She said while looking at me, not in my eyes.

Aahan: why?

Radhika: because I want to give you something else.

I frowned, her voice was as cold as ice. Her eyes lost all their moisture like a dreadful desert and pale face.

Aahan: what?

She grab a envelope and walked towards me. She lifted the envelope in front of me, my heart beat was raising. I took the envelope and opened. I felt a hard pain in my chest while I felt someone was choking me. I looked at her while her expression remain cold.

Aahan: divorce?

She nodded and I went numb and blank.

Radhika: I think it's not working, I'm tired of everydays fight.

She said and I just stare at her, I couldn't form a word. All it's feel like a bad dream and I will woke up any time but somewhere I know it's reality. She stood in front of queitly while I did the same but I was looking at her. From the moment I came she never looked at me in my eyes. She walked away and grab a suitcase, my heart beat raised and I felt immersed pain in my chest.........she is leaving me. She was about to walk past me but I grab her arm and pinned her wall. Without saying anything I kissed her, she flinch but didn't push me. I was kissing her passionately while holding her face in my hand. Soon I felt her lips moving and I don't know why tears form in my eyes. I deepen on kiss while closing all the distance between us. After sometime she tap my shoulder and I broke the kiss, I looked at her. She was looking down, I lifted her face up and finally she looked at me in eyes. And all the things become blurry when I saw pain in her eyes. The pain more than me, the pain which is eating her and giving proof that she is not joking and.......she will leave me.

Radhika: take it as a good bye kiss!

Her voice was low but not cold, she moved back and walked away. And I just stood there watching, her figure fading but it didn't make me come to the reality. I was lost somewhere but I know my life is messed now.