Chapter 51: Death

Meanwhile:

Aahan's pov,

Currently I'm at my in-laws house and surprisingly they are on my side. They scolded Radhika for fighting with me and Sanskruti di support me. While Radhika is just staring at me angrily while hearing their scolding.

Aahan: that's enough mom, I think she learned her lesson.

I said because I can't see her getting scolded. Though she was looking cute with an angry face which was red matching with her dress colour. She scoffed at me and got caught by Sanskruti di, she held her ear and she started screaming.

Radhika: di, leave my ear.

She screamed but she didn't leave. I grabbed Radhika shoulder taking her in my embrace like a side hug.

Aahan: leave her di, let's start with celebration.

She nodded while angrily looking at Radhika. I looked at Radhika who was looking down. I can see now she is hurt but before I can say anything she left from there. Soon the celebration started and Radhika took the pallu on her head looking mind blowing. I just kept staring at her like a lover.

I already love her style because every time she hits different

I already love her style because every time she hits different. But the only thing that was missing was her smile. I sighed I think we hurt her. Soon everything ended and we headed back to our house where Shina and Mina were waiting for us. I looked at Radhika, and she was looking out of the window.

Aahan: I'm sorry!

She looked at me.

Radhika: why are you sorry?

Her voice and expression was neutral.

Aahan: in case I hurt you.

Radhika: I know you were just joking, I'm just sad because Sanskruti di.

I stare at her while keeping attention to the road. I was staring at her telling her to continue because I wanted to listen. Which she does understand, she sighs and leans her head back.

Radhika: she was the only person who understands me but now she behaves like everyone else does.

Aahan: how does everyone behave?

Radhika: everyone often finds me hard to handle or talk because of my feisty nature. There are only a few people that are close to me and who understand me.

Aahan: who are they?

She looked at me and kept staring at me like it was hard to talk with me.

Radhika: not you!

She said playfully trying to change the topic, so I didn't push further.

Aahan: so sad!

I said dramatically making her grin.